Thursday, July 14, 2005

Answering the Sphinx

Today's word-of-the-day comes courtesy of Laughing Wolf.

He wanted to know if I "answer the sphinx". Of course, me being the total nerd that I am, I assumed it was some sort of reference to Sophocles (Oedipus gained the rule of Thebes by answering the riddle of Sphinx ya know)....but nay my Flowers. It was something NAUGHTY! Woo hoo!!!!!!

Sphinx waxing refers to hair removal around the anus, perineum and vagina.

A beautician asks the client to lie down and raise the legs. Hot wax is then spread over the bottom, anus and vagina and then ripped off with cotton strips.

The pain of course can be quite acute and it may continue for some time afterwards.

If anyone has any Sphinx Waxing stories, please feel free to share. I think I will go take a vicodan in your honor.

Oh. And by the way, the answer was no. I have gone Brazilian (which is close), but tend to stick with light landing strip. Less pain. I don't like BAD pain. ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember the "Great Candle Incident of 1997"?

McB

Blondage said...

Oh. My. God.

Wicked man.

Never should have given you the blog addy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds intriguing.....did you burn the house down???? Or something else? LOL!

Kelly(Mom of 6) said...

I personally just let my husband shave me. No pain and lots of fun that way. But you better keep that to yourself. This is the only place I would say that, k?

Blondage said...

McB, stop telling on me or I'm calling your wife! LOL!

BBF, LOL, no, the apartment was still standing, but it was a mess. it was sort of a "wax fight" and I definitely lost.....
and then there was a little fire...

But knock it off with the stories McB! Go start your own blog you rascal!

Kelly, I promise I will keep it between you, me, and my anonymous little Flowers who never comment.
*giggling* And I have to agree, that is definitely more fun than wax. Youch!

Anonymous said...

Actually, better than shaving or wax is Magic Shave Cream...

LW

Anonymous said...

I discovered the stripper's & porn star's secret "Coochie Cream" --so no painful waxing for me. I also prefer the very slight landing strip...
My guy trims up too --which is VERY good.
-SS

Blondage said...

I am sooooo looking for "Magic Shave Cream" and "Coochie Cream" (COOCHIE CREAM?!?!?! ROFLMAO!!!!).

Wax is BAD PAIN! BAD PAIN!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...