Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Cage Fighting Torture Expert

My next door neighbor is E-V-I-L.

I mentioned him once before here . He's the one who wants to be a cage fighter. Seriously. A frikkin CAGE FIGHTER. Everytime he mentions it I ask him if he spends a lot of time talking to babes on the internet. He STILL doesn't know what the hell I'm sayin', and I lent him "The Precious" TWICE already.

He's pretty blonde for a brunette.

So...we were at the party that I mentioned in the previous post. It was a birthday party for his four-year-old daughter.......and we're at this kick ass mansion on a lake that belongs to The Wee General's ( aka my trainer, aka his wife) Mom. If I had to guess on the square footage of this house I'd say at LEAST 10,000. Damn. It was amazing.

Everyone was swimming in this pool with rock waterfalls and this crazy grecian temple thing....damn I wish I had remembered my camera.

Everyone was drinking. Especially the Cage-Fighter-In-Training.
Cage-Fighter-In-Training is a professional trainer/body builder by the way.

Tough. As. Nails.

CFIT hops in the pool, and challenges his brothers to a wrestling match. The wrestling match is rougher than any WWE/WWF (whatever) thing I have ever seen TMWPM glued to. I mean, this was just CRAZY! Little girls run screaming out of the water...CHAOS ensues......the brothers are just THROWING each other, hitting walls....it was surprisingly violent. At least one of them was BLEEDING.

CFIT starts yelling at The-Man-Who-Pleasures-Me to come join in the pummeling. TMWPM is very strong with a great bod, but these guys lift 500 pounds. Seriously! 500 pounds! So thank goodness, TMWPM declined. I'd miss him if he was dead.

So it's time to eat, and the brothers finally give up on trying to maim each other to refuel. And I just so happen to be standing next to CFIT...

And CFIT has this wild look in his eyes...

And I look at him with what The-Man-Who-Pleasures-Me described as part fascination/part sheer terror........as he proceeds to tell me about this new torturous routine he designed for me and gave his wife to hit me with over the head this week...

And I suddenly realized, I must not hide my BDSMing as well as I thought I did.

I am fully convinced that CFIT has figured out that I am in to S & M, because the abuse he is planning to reap on my body via his wife is rather stunning. Lordy, I wish I had a gym "safe" word. I may not make it out of the gym in one piece on Monday.

So my Flowers, my world has been rocked.

I thought I lived next door to a slightly goofy cage-fighting wannabe body-building sweet but not so smart man.

Wrong. That sweet, goofball thing is totally an act.

He is the Marquis de Sade.

Pray for me Flowers. Pray.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT??? you are really confusing me now.

Blondage said...

*giggling*

Annoymous, my trainer is my neighbor. Her husband is the guy who wants to be the cage fighter, and he is a professional trainer/body builder. He is SIGNIFICANTLY tougher than his wife.

She consulted him on me, and he is has designed an incredibly difficult new routine for me, and so I have nicknamed him the Marquis de Sade.

He's evil! I say that with affection, but he is EVIL!

Though in a month or two when every part of my body is absolutely rock hard, I may have to bow down and lick his toes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!

:):):)

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Bah, I'd stay flabby. Sadism of the not-so-fun-kind isn't necessary to get physically fit. Swimming, cycling, intelligent weight lifting all produce lean muscle, and they have the added benefit of not necessarily half-killing you.

Blondage said...

My neighbor is definitely am evil sadist, but the new program was actually pretty cool. I think he was deliberately trying to scare me yesterday.

Damn sadist.

;)

So, I made it out alive in one piece.....but I may not be walking to well tomorrow.

*giggling*

Mandelbrot, we do "body scuplting". I do 4 days of cardio and 4 days of weight lifting, working out a different set of muscles each time. I double up on some days and do some of each. I try to take one day off a week to rest. It's hard work, but myyyyy goodness does it ever work.

*shakes cute ass*

See?

*giggling*

Blondage said...

My dear sweet anonymous, hopefully you are getting me a bit more now.

*grin*

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Sounds great for you. But for now, I choose to stay a fatass. lol

Blondage said...

*giggling*

Ya never know MC. It's addictive.....just like sex.

;)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...