Our air conditioner has been broken for 5 days. We live in the South, where it is hotter than hell right now...so the whole lack of air thing has completely fucked up our sex life. We were so horny last night we seriously considered going "parking" like a couple of teenagers!
But the dry spell ends today.
Blondage texts to Man-That-I-Bang -- OMG! I think I feel a breeze!!!!
MTIB response -- SWEET LOVING DOWN BY THE FIRE!!!!!!!!
I am soooooo getting lucky tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
3 comments:
I think I love you
Acidman
I can so relate to that!!!
Acidman, please see above post composed in your honor.
Kelly, brave Mom of 6, I am soooo linking you!!!!!
Post a Comment