How come every, single, frikkin time I go to the gym.....
I'll be working out.....
And mind you, it is WARM in the gym.....
I notice certain men, the same ones every frikkin time....
Staring at my chest......
So I look down.......
And my frikkin nipples are hard.
Damnit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
8 comments:
What's really weird is when only one of them is hard. I guess each one has a mind of it's own. LoL!
my daddy use to ask me "son, why is a martini like a woman's breasts"? and when I would ask why he would say "because one isn't enough and three are too many"! so, my pet, QUIT THE FRIKKIN BITCHIN!!!!!!! be happy 2 are hard and one isn't. jeeez ROFLMAO
"One isn't enough and three are too many"?!?!?!?! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
jdb, you have officially been added to the list of blog men that I want to marry.
*giggling*
As the comedian Ron White said, if a man's seen one breast... He'll want to see more of them. So I agree with tesco. My only objection would've been the top. lol
My gym does require us to be clothed tho.
There's some leg machines that would be downright graphic with no clothes on.
And OMG! I am picturing nakid "squats" now.
LOL
Hmmmmmm.....
nekkid/naked.....I sorta crossed the two up didn't I. LOL.
*giggling*
Uhm.....thanks.
It's still kinda embarassing tho! I guess working out just really gets me excited.
*giggling*
I found your blog on car wash colorado springs while searching the web and wanted to tell you it is great. Feel free to have your participants view car wash colorado springs for more great ideas.
Post a Comment