Hot sticky scenes, you know what I mean
Like a desert sun that burns my skin
I’ve been waiting for her for so long
Open the sky and let her come down
Here comes the rain
Here comes the rain
Here she comes again
Here comes the rain
I love the rain
I love the rain
Here she comes again
Here comes the rain
Like a desert sun that burns my skin
I’ve been waiting for her for so long
Open the sky and let her come down
Here comes the rain
Here comes the rain
Here she comes again
Here comes the rain
I love the rain
I love the rain
Here she comes again
Here comes the rain
Ahhhh....."Rain" by The Cult.....the perfect theme song for my Sunday. It is frikkin POURING outside and has been for like....ever.
Oh what to do what to do.
*eyes The-Man-That-I-Bang paying bills*
*thinks incredibly naughty thoughts*
I really want to go have sex in the back yard. Have you ever had sex in the rain? Something about it is so bloody sexy to me. Yum.
*stares at TMTIB, willing him to pay faster*
I like faster. Harder is good too. Mmmmm. Wet from the rain, wet from the throbbing, pulsing.....
*mind continues to wander*
Oh, wait, what was I talking about?
Oh yeah. Rain.
*wicked grin*
Fuck the bills. I have needs. ;)
Update -- check out the comments on this post. I am still howling over "humped like snakes" and "humping towards a beer" . OMG!!!!
Oh what to do what to do.
*eyes The-Man-That-I-Bang paying bills*
*thinks incredibly naughty thoughts*
I really want to go have sex in the back yard. Have you ever had sex in the rain? Something about it is so bloody sexy to me. Yum.
*stares at TMTIB, willing him to pay faster*
I like faster. Harder is good too. Mmmmm. Wet from the rain, wet from the throbbing, pulsing.....
*mind continues to wander*
Oh, wait, what was I talking about?
Oh yeah. Rain.
*wicked grin*
Fuck the bills. I have needs. ;)
Update -- check out the comments on this post. I am still howling over "humped like snakes" and "humping towards a beer" . OMG!!!!
13 comments:
well never had sex in the back-yard, but my wife and I did have it in the front-seat of our truck. Late at nite and we had been drinking a little, and well we just did it right there. Wife grabbed her clothes and ran nekkid from the truck to the front door. Then we heard the neighbors clapping who were having a late nite smoke on their porch across the street. Them was the good 'ol days!!!
I screwed my ex from the car, across the yard, up the porch, and into the house one night. Wonder we didn't get arrested. Don't like rain runnin down the crack of my ass, though. I like sweat, but not rain. Birds piss in it.
Bane??????? was that u??? U ain't from Michigan are ya????
Never been.
johndeerbilly -- your comments always make me giggle! Applauding neighbors? LOL!
Bane - I'm assuming you were carrying the chick? Sounds fun.
The don't like rain because "birds piss in it" thing...a man after my own heart. That's why I don't eat seafood. But I am STILL doing it in the rain. ;)
I wouldn't carry a woman to the ambulance...my next one might need me to 'put my back into it', as it were.
No, we got home (very) drunk from the bar, started necking in the car, her door opened somehow, and we humped like snakes across the yard. I lost my pants at some point.
We ended up all the way in the kitchen (I believe I was humping my way towards a beer) and we were going at it hard in front of the fridge, there on the floor, and the cheap-ass floor was shaking so bad, and rocking the fridge, and a damn wax apple rolled off of this ignert fake fruit display in a bowl on top of the fridge that she kept there because she thought it was 'classy', and that fucker dropped down and whacked her right between the eyes.
And that's a no bullshit true story right there. I laughed so hard at her crossed eyes that I lost my wood, and then she went into the bathroom and puked every which way and finished ruining the mood.
My dear Flowers, THIS IS WHY I LINKED BANE TODAY!!!!! (and threw in to the link the fact that he is INSANE!) *giggling*
Humping like snakes, humping towards a beer, a wax fruit assault, crossed eyes, lost wood.....
Damn Bane. That is one of the funniest comments I have ever read.
I need to buy that Straight White Guy a beer for turning me on to you.
Damn! LOL!
I do not think that a woman who does not eat seafood can give proper head. Not there's such a thing as bad head, though I have encountered that a time or two.
No, a woman who can swallow down a plate of oysters can give you a semi-permanent stutter, I'm here to tell ya. She can suck everything in, and swallow on it for awhile.
By the way, they don't think it's funny when you pinch their nose closed while they do that.
Luckily, she had her teeth out at the time.
SHE HAD HER TEETH OUT?!?!?!? OMG!!!! LMAO!
Well Bane, you'll just have to trust me when I tell you I know how to give a killer blow job 'cause I don't think the guy I play house with would allow me to prove it to you. LOL.
I took a class on how to give a good one. Seriously. An organized class at a bachlorette party. It was taught by a fabulously over-the-top gay man, and I picked up all sorts of fun little tricks. *wicked grin*
The other half was in the military, and he was a total ho-bag...a girl in every port kind of guy.... And he swears I'm the best ever....
SO THERE!
Pppppfffffftttttttthhhhht!!!!!
well, I can tell all y'all a thing or two bout takin teeth out!!!! (Oh, I mean from a guys position. (and the wife would beat me like a red-headed step child if'n I told bout me takin out my teeth) but she still has a shit-eatin grin over her face every time I recall the incident, and I ain't even go the moustache story, at least not now
johndeerebilly, I think I am speechless.
LOL!
Good design!
[url=http://bmmwreul.com/evoq/xwhf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rhufriyc.com/xrhd/krne.html]Cool site[/url]
Thank you!
http://bmmwreul.com/evoq/xwhf.html | http://vbrdrmrp.com/kdng/rjan.html
Post a Comment