Sunday, February 19, 2012

The first 30 minutes....

My phone rings.

"blondage, I have an idea...."

When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I'm in for it!

I loved her plan, of course. I would drive to her place to stay for the weekend. She and her boyfriend/sub "gman" would invite him over. It sounded simple on paper. Ha! It had taken careful, meticulous planning, and I was a nervous wreck!

What would he say? Would be be angry with me? Flustered? Most importantly, would the chemistry still be there after all this time.....????

I arrived at Schoolgirl's house early. She and her boy toy were planning to dress me. Yes, I mean that literally. We have, uhm, a very "close" relationship these days. We giggled like crazy as we tore through my over night bag. I modeled, they chose. Time for cocktails!

They made me a rather stiff drink, then sat down to watch me pace.

Lord, did I pace.

I felt their eyes on me, but I couldn't focus on anything but the floor. I was aware that they were talking. I knew they were talking about Him. I could even make out their tone - part giddy, part nervous for me. Their actual words remain a mystery.

I looked at my cell. Noting the time, I gulped. Any minute now....

I heard them gasp, and it registered in my slightly panicky brain that we had all just heard a car door.

Schoolgirl dashed to me, grabbed my shoulders, and smiled.

"Go get the door blondage."

I watched them scurry off around the corner. I knew they would at the very least be listening in. I was rather comforted by that.

He knocks.

I float to the door.

One last deep breath.

All of a sudden, there he is. I'm catapulted back in time. Memories of spooning, cracking up about boomsticks, choking on his enormous cock, and being spanked until his hands went numb flood my mind.

I see shock and recognition in his expression.

Am I breathing? I think I'm breathing.

I notice his lips beginning to twitch.

His eye brow raises slightly.

"Hello blondage."

I can't help it. I totally giggle.

"Surprise?"

He smiles.

"I should have known....."

One minute we were standing there; the next I was shoved against the wall, his hand threaded firmly through my long blond hair.

"What am I going to do with you??"

He sounds a bit exasperated.

I fight a smile.

"You might think about kissing me hello."

He swiftly spins me around to face the wall.

"No."

I feel his breath, warm against my neck.

His hands slowly drift down my body.

Oh my God....I remember those hands.....

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

I yelp and whimper.

I see my friends out of the corner of my eye. They're not just listening. They are watching! Rascals.

SMACK!

SMACK!

I try to press back against him but he holds me firmly in place.

SMACK!

His free hand snakes around me, pinching my nipples.

SMACK!

SMACK!

He presses against me. Mmmmm. I feel that he is rock hard already.

I'm kind of terrified, but ohhhhhh so very wet.

I know exactly what * I * want.

I know that HE knows exactly what I want.

But will he give it to me?

If you are good little flowers, I just might tell you.

16 comments:

Schoolgirl said...

Delicious so far! Can't wait to read the rest of the story.

Happy Jack said...

Yep, you're back! :-)

Schoolgirl said...

When is the next chapter cuming?

Jason said...

Welcome back!!!!!

Blondage said...

Part 2 almost finished. I need an extra hour in the day! Lol

Happy Jack said...

You don't need to sleep! ;-) But we DO need part 2!

Cheap Adult Chat said...

Great Narration of Sex.............

Kızlık zarı said...

Hi I am David. I read the all information. I hope this Quote. Thank you for sharing your Knowledge
seo company in india

burunestetigi said...

thanks for ur great posting on web design service we also provide quality web design and development services on affordable price plz look once burun estetiği

Happy Jack said...

Is this thing still on?!

halloween masks said...

Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again.

Bite Me said...

Hey! Is there anybody out there?!

Blondage said...

Howdy Bite Me!

Blondage said...

Barely!

Happy Jack said...

There's a voice in the darkness!

Blondage said...

When the heck did you leave this one?!?! I suspect it has taken me YEARS to find it. Lol. Heart u.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...