Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera....



...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is laying on my back in these other pics. You can see a bit of his thumb in the next one. We were spooning, but face down. :)




*wicked grin*

45113638_202b79dc11

43 comments:

LL said...

Woo-Hoo!! Dontcha just LOVE the weight of a man on you?!? Purrrrrrrrrrr!! Great HNT, hon!!

Anonymous said...

*Raised eyebrow*

Just spooning? That's all? Are you sure???

:D

Phain said...

meow!! love the pics... *~*Happy HNT*~*

lime said...

love especially that last pic! HHNT

Blondie... said...

That last pic... HOT HOT HOT...

Seriously, I need to get a partner to help with HNT pics...

WOW!

Happy HNT sweetie!

Lee Ann said...

Fun pictures! Happy HNT!

lecram sinun said...

Those a hot and beautiful! Cheers and Happy HNT!

BTExpress said...

So, spooning is what you call it. HeeHee................Happy HNT spooner. ;-)

S said...

The second and third pic are so hot! HHNT

Mark Leslie said...

Okay, the sexy peek through the hair in the last shot? I almost pounced on the screen. Wow. Happy HNT!

Mark Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leesa said...

Love these..very sexy :) HHNT!

The Lily said...

Verrrry sexy. I love the angle and the hair. Perfect.

kindabiz said...

Hmmmmm .... very wander away look in yr eyes ! Enjoyed it toooo ... eh ?

Well that only means I have got to get cracking tonight with my wife and really get her all rammed up !

Semi-Celibate Man said...

And? And? Did it stop there? Sexy pics. HHNT

Unknown said...

That's how most of my shots start. HHNT!

AndyT13 said...

Killer shot love! You rule! HHNT!

mrs. awesome said...

looks like fun!

happy hnt!

WDKY said...

Mmmmm... you're one sexy woman. Happy HNT x

Suze said...

Evie, you went for the eyes just like me. Love the one with the veil of hair.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Roy said...

Oh my lord, those pictures are hotness.

Happy HNT indeed!

Easily Aroused said...

EB, you look like a woman ravished - and that is a delicious look for you...

HHNT

~EA

Wenchy said...

Gorgeous you.

TequilaGuy said...

Beautiful!

betchacantguesswho said...

Spooning...riiiiiiight!! =)Beautiful shots!! HHNT!

Jason said...

The eyes are soooooooooo sexy!!!!

How pathetic would it look to offer aid with HNT pix?

Vic said...

OH....to be a blonde! HHNT!

MG said...

very nice.

still jealous.

nice visual I've got going...

HHNT

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics :) Very sexy!

Anonymous said...

There is just something uber-sexy about a womans face through her tussled hair. Gorgeous! HHNT
TG

Sonic Reducer said...

Wow! Super sexy eye through the hair pic.

Ryan said...

sexy as always hhnt!

Aisha T. said...

Ooooo....naughty but nice! Great shots and hinting at provacative!

Backdoor Slider said...

I love that look she gets when I do that *grins*

*winks*

Danielle said...

i especially like the last photo! happy hnt.

T - Another Geek Girl said...

Very hot HNT.
Very!

Unknown said...

Woohoo, nice pics

Anonymous said...

lucky freak:-}

m_o_o_nspells said...

Sounds like you're BOTH pretty lucky! ;o)
Your "freak" stopped by to say hi so I thought I'd check him out and that led to checking YOU out...glad I did! Nice pics! HBelatedHNT! ;o)

Irishdiablo said...

Were you give permission to look?

Blondage said...

*grinning*

Ohhhhh how I have enjoyed these comments........

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Goose said...

What a sexy doll you are! Ummmm let's go have drinks!

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

I tend to agree with the others. They were all very good, but #3 was the best. It almost looked like an improved take on stuff you'd see in good anime, the innocent, virginal young woman about ready to pounce on (insert villain's name here) after she'd been taken to the mat. Somehow, I suspect you haven't been virginal for a while, you're not the one to do the pouncing, and and if you've been taken to a mat, it was in a nonviolent manner and I'm sure you've enjoyed every blessed second of it. lol

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...