Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Girl Talk

Scene: Two lone blonde females, working out shoulders on free weights, surrounded by a dozen men. Involved in conversation, oblivious to those around them.

Blondage -- It's weird being friends with your gynecologist.

The Trainer, aka The Little General -- You're friends with yours? I don't think I could socialize with mine!

Blondage -- It's really weird when he calls. He just says "Hey girl! This is G!". He believes we've moved beyond me calling him "Dr. Gia******", and just wants me to call him by his frikkin one-letter nickname. Random.

The Little General -- How'd you become friends?

Blondage -- I did him a favor, and we became pals. Today he returned the favor with a year's supply of birth control pill samples. An entire year's worth!!! I couldn't stop laughing. I've had people buy me dinner, send me flowers......but this guy gave me a year's worth of B.C.!

The Little General -- *laughs, pauses, refects......* My husband (the Cage-Fighting-Trainer-Body-Builder-Marquis-de-Sade) won't let me go see a man.

Blondage -- Uhm.....huh?

The Little General -- He doesn't want another man seeing me with my legs spread.

Blondage -- *laughs, rolls eyes*

The Little General -- I go see a woman that I like. *starts giggling and blushing*

Blondage -- What!!! Why are you laughing?

The Little General -- Because she's a Lesbian!!!!

Random guy standing behind us -- THAT'S HAWWWWWWWT!!!!

And we turn around......and the dozen men who were supposed to be working out, were just sitting around, SALIVATING, listening attentively to our conversation....

7 comments:

Blondage said...

*grin*

Sean Dustman said...

I've refilled birth control pills for girlfriends before! So I don't find it to strange.

Maeve said...

*rolling my eyes*
Men are SUCH pigs!
LOL

Blondage said...

Hiya Sean! Welcome to my pervy corner! I guess what my doctor did wasn't as unusual as I thought, but it is still making me giggle like crazy.

Maeve, yes, THEY REALLY ARE! LOL!!!

Zoomie, it's a hard core gym. The Little General and I tend to be the only girls on the free-weight side of the gym, so we get a lot of attention from the boys. *giggling* And what the heck are we supposed to talk about anyway? Sports?!?!?!?!?

Fearthuinn min an Saille said...

Sounds like my and my gym partner when she can make it. We talk about which guys we're going after and what their attributes are....among other things. *eg*

Anonymous said...

My wife works for her ob-gyn. Actually, it would be more correct to say that she worked for years for him, so when we had our kids, she went to him because she knew he was a good doctor. She felt it was awkward at first, but it was worth it to get good medical care.

Blondage said...

LOL Tesco! Sometimes, yes. Luckily I love dogs....heheheheheeee

Hiya FreakChylde! T.L.G. and I do the exact same thing. Lotsa hot guys work out with us.....and we both love being the only girls.....*evil grin*.....all the other chicks are off on the treadmills while we hang out with the hot men. It totally rules.

Anonymous, I would feel pretty funny putting my feet up in stirrups for my boss. LOL... Good medical might be worth it, but since I do not work in a medical office....that would definitely be awkward.

*giggling*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...