Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Consumed.

As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to drift. A new fantasy emerges from my pervy little imagination.

Someone from my past is rattling about my mind.

He inspires me. This song inspires me. I begin to write.

Lay where you're laying
Don't make a sound
I know they're watching
Watching


I'm not sure where I am.... A dark, non-descript room, somewhere....anywhere....

There's a man. Dark hair. Strong. Powerful. I am expected to please him.

I am vaguely aware of a bed in the center of the room.

I am completely aware there are many eyes upon us.

I pause, feeling a moment of uncertainty.

He senses my fear, reaches for my hand, and presses his fingers to my lips.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.", he whispers.

I flick his fingertips with my tongue.

He smiles, moves his hand to the back of my head, pulls me towards him and kisses me deeply.

I whimper as he takes a step back, his lips leaving mine.

Our eyes lock. I see nothing but him as we fall upon the bed.

All the commotion
The killing of pain
Has people talking
Talking


The others, gathered in the room, they know what I need. They're taunting me. Telling me they know. They must smell it on me, those darker needs, the ones I sometimes to hide.

I gaze in to his eyes. I gasp when I realize, ohhhhh my yes, he knows too. He sees me, the real me. He knows I want it rough. He knows I NEED it rough. My pussy begins to throb.

You
Your sex is on fire


I feel multiple sets of hands, separating first me, and then him, from our clothes. My eyes never leave his. I shiver as he begins to touch me, explore me. But I need more than gentle touches. I can't handle gentle at this moment.

What will he do if I struggle? Will he take control? Will he bend me to his will?

I pull away from his grasp, and wrap my arms around my bare breasts. He frowns at me, and I shiver as I realize he is less than pleased. There's something "fierce" about him. Something very dark indeed, bubbling underneath the surface. I feel my pulse jump. I'm breathless.

Dark of the alley
The breaking of day
Ahead while I'm driving
I'm driving


I want to push him. Make him angry. Drive him insane with wanting me. I want him to unleash that fierceness upon me.

I slowly lower my hands, and rise until I am on my hands and knees. I slowly crawl away from him, rocking my hips. I reach the end of the bed, ease myself back down upon the bed, turn away from him, and wait.

I hear several gasps throughout the room.

They must think I have rejected him.

They could not be more wrong.

Soft lips are open
Them knuckles are pale
Feels like you're
dying
You're dying


feel him rise from the bed. I hear footsteps. I close my eyes, breathless in anticipation. I know he is on my side of the bed. I feel him sink down beside me.

Hands violently grip my hair. I am pulled and jerked across a wonderfully strong lap. I feel his lips upon my exposed neck. He nips at me. I wiggle in response. I feel his hardness against my belly, and I want to torture him too.

He, of course, figures this out immediately.

"You little brat.", he hisses in my ear.

WHACK.

I feel his hand strike my ass once....twice....then again.

He lightly strokes my back, my uppers thighs, my ass.....everywhere, except where I need him the most.

I squirm in protest.

He knows I need to cum. Of course he knows. I feel like I am dying for it.

SLAP!

Unable to contain myself any longer, I begin to moan, and whimper, and BEG.

"Please....please touch me."

You
Your sex is on fire
Consumed
With whats to transpire


I'm thrashing about. I can't stop moaning.

THWAP!

I feel another set of hands, stroking my ass. He is allowing the others to take a turn.

Slap slap SLAP!

Suddenly, I feel his fingers lightly dance upon my clit.

I shriek. I am sooooooo sensitive. Please god, let him touch me again....

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

The sudden bursts are accompanied by one of his fingers slipping inside my pussy.

I scream.

He pushes the other hands away and takes complete control. He continues to spank me....harder....and harder.....and faster, while I frantically ride his fingers. I'm close.....I am so close to cumming....

And he goes still.

He removes his fingers from my pussy, pushes me off of his lap, and presses his fingertips to my lips.

Hot as a fever
Rattling bones
I could just taste it
Taste it


I lick his slick, wet fingers, and then slowwwwwwly take his fingers inside his mouth.

Ha! A groan! Oh sweet victory. Maybe he needs to fuck me as badly as I want him to...

I draw back, and he glares at me.

I want him to make me. MAKE ME.

He flips me over his shoulder and on to the bed. He climbs up my body, straddling my breasts.

"You WILL suck my cock."

I open my mouth to voice a "no", and he thrusts inside me, deep inside my mouth. I feel his cock hitting the back of my throat. I begin to wiggle, trying to buck him off of me. He leans his upper body backwards, and spanks my clit.

"Move your lips, use your tongue, or you will NOT cum tonight."

I gaze in to eyes. Mmmmmmm. I've pushed too far.

I begin to kiss and lick and suck his cock hard. I reach around and grip his ass, encouraging him to fuck my mouth faster. He apparently approves, because I feel him lean back again, and pinch my clit.

If I could talk at this moment, I would tell him what he is doing to me, how my body feels like it has ignited. How consumed I am with this moment. How badly I want him. How my ass is on fire from his hands, and how good it burns. How good he tastes. How perfectly he fits in my mouth. How I cannot wait to feel him pound my pussy, and my ass, if he wants it. I don't want him to stop. Ever.

But it's not forever
But it's just tonight
Oh we're still the
greatest
The greatest


He crawls off of me, and flips me over on to my tummy.

I hear the crowd murmur in approval over my ass, which is apparently bright red and covered in handprints.

WHACK! Slap slap WHACK!

He rakes his nails down my back. I wiggle, begging for more.

He pulls me up on to my knees.

Yes. Ohhhhhhh yes.

His cock slams in to my pussy.

I scream.

His hand presses my face in to the bed. His hand remains on my throat.

Yes. God yes.

"You will NOT cum until I give you permission. Do you understand me?"

WHACK, he slaps my ass again, his hand tightens around my throat.

"Yes, Sir."

I thrust my hips back against him. My knees begin to shake. I can't stop moaning and groaning. I am losing my mind.

He goes still, and I want to cry as I feel him pull out.

You
Your sex is on fire
You
Your sex is on fire


I gasp as I feel a finger slip inside my pussy. Why? Then I feel probing.... Oh. He wants my ass. Mmmmmmm. He keeps one finger inside my ass, and presses another inside my pussy. I grind my hips. Ohhhhh yes.....I want this.....

I hear the others in the room, murmuring their approval.

He is changing positions a bit. I know he is about to enter me. I shiver. I can't wait.

He begins to press inside. I moan as my nerve endings begin to fire and send sparks down my body. He continues pressing forward until he buried deep inside my ass.

I hear him gasp as I flex my muscles.

He groans and says "Rub your clit baby.".

You
Your sex is on fire
Consumed
With whats to transpire


My fingers dance across my clit. I feel him begin to withdraw a bit, and then ohhhhhhhhhh he sinks back inside. I begin to grind my ass in to his pelvis, signaling him that I am ready for more. He grips my hips, pulls almost all the way out, and thrusts back inside. I'm moving my fingers faster. God I hope he lets me cum soon. I am so close to release....

He quickens his pace.

I hear his breathing change.

He's excelerating.

I rub my clit faster.

"Cum for me. Now.", he gasps out.

My body begins to vibrate. I feel an orgasm beginning to rise. He's slamming in to me. I can tell he's close.

"Cum inside my ass. Please Sir....give me your cum....".

I hear a low growl. He's cumming. I feel him begin to shoot inside me, and BAM. I begin to cum hard. So hard that I see stars. He presses me down, lying completely on top of me. I gasp and pant as I feel him twitch and pulse. I ride my orgasm wave, and mentally collapse.

I feel him kissing my neck. I turn my head towards him, and our lips meet. It's a surprisingly sweet kiss.

He rolls off of me, pulling me on top of him.

I continue to kiss him. I feel other hands stroking my back, my ass, my hair.

Mmmmmmmmm....

The audience disappears. Off to watch someone else I suppose...

I continue to kiss him, enjoying the feel of his tongue against mine....

The song ends, I sigh, and publish this post.

Yes Flowers, I will post the conclusion to my little lez story soon. This one just demanded to be published first.

47 comments:

Asphyxiated Emancipation said...

zomg!11!1111!

oof.

DestructiveCriticism said...

>Gulp<

I... [*cough*]... I just swallowed my gum.

I think I have a new favorite!

Blondage said...

A.E., I get the impression your fingers were a wee bit shakey... *evil grin* Mission accomplished!

DC, do you need me to come over there and whack you on the back? I'm always happy to be servicing...errr...I mean, be of service.

*scampers off giggling*

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh....Blondie, that is HAWT!

Blondage said...

*tackles the Coug*

It's all your fault.

*cackle*

Anonymous said...

How do you expect me to purrrrr when you keep making me laugh?

Blondage said...

*points to Coug*

I used to be soooo sweet and innocent before I met her.

Anonymous said...

Ahem, I beg your pardon...Now, I don't claim to be sweet by any stretch, but as I say, "birds of a feather..." You, my dear are fuel on my fire! *snicker*

Blondage said...

Lies. All lies. I am an innocent little butterfly. She makes me do things. Wicked, evil things.

*dramatic sigh*

Anonymous said...

*evil chuckle*

We make each OTHER do wicked, evil, naughty things....and you know you love it. ;)

Blondage said...

Can't prove it.

*sly smile*

DestructiveCriticism said...

Pictures could prove it... PICTURES COULD PROVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Destructive, you just don't know.... Blondie, how about the pictures we took...*that* night. Maybe your Flowers would like to see those? Hmmmmm?

*wicked grin*

Blondage said...

*giggling* Coug, I think Destructive might be getting an idea....

*THAT* night.....the infamous got-smashed-and-took-boob-pics-together night....

I still wish I'd had on cuter lingerie. Bah. I want a redo.

Plus...yours make mine look like A cups.

*cackles*

That ought to drive 'em all nuts.

*high fives Coug*

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I would like a retake as well. Just got some really pretty items from Vickie's Secret...we must plan our next escapade. We'll be better prepared this time! ;) I've got the Goldshlager and the wine!

Blondage said...

Coug + Blondage + shots + cell phone camera = a lethal combination indeed.

*wink*

Anonymous said...

Suddenly I feel as though I'd like to remove my shirt.... *giggling*

Blondage said...

Suddenly, I feel the need to change my profile pic on My Space to one of us when we were smashed at your birthday. LOL

Oh, and I'm taking my shirt off too.

*flashes the blog*

Anonymous said...

Ohhh. And I suddenly feel the need to rub my boobs. It IS what I do, ya know. *shakes fanny and skips off*

Blondage said...

She really does do that.

Randomly.

When you least expect it.

Coug just reaches up and starts rubbing her natural D boobs.

AND, she can lick her own nipples.

(that should really send them in to a tizzy Coug)

*spanks self, and skips back over to gmail chat*

Anonymous said...

*cackling* shhhhhh......don't tell anyone! You'd better be careful, I might open up MY bag o secrets...oh wait, you already did that.... *humph* ;)

Blondage said...

I wish I could type what I want to type right now!!!!!!!

*howls with laughter*

Anonymous said...

Oh, you wicked, wicked woman!!! I know you do! *cackling* On soooo many levels, I know you do. ;)

Blondage said...

Maybe I will just start shouting random words that mean absolutely nothing to anyone except you and me.

"FUCKING RED DOT"!!!!

*also thinking the P word in her head*

Bwahahahahaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

"p" did she say...."P"???? hmmmm. you really are a she-devil.

By the way, I have learned to hate red.

Blondage said...

I have to admit, I am in a bit of a devilish mood. Having a glass of water purposely spilled upon one's privates will do that to a person.

As far as red goes....it is still my favorite color.....as long as it does not come in FUCKING RED DOT form.

*whispers the P word again to Coug and laughs*

BUTTERY NIPPLES!

Anonymous said...

Stop it with the P already!!!! LOL Buttery Nipples? *perk*

BODY SHOTS!

Blondage said...

P WORD P WORD P WORD!!!!!!!!

Mmmmm.....body shots.....

Are we still kinda naked? I think we took our shirts off a couple hours ago.

*pours a shot across her body, and eyes a man lurking across the room*

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we're playing in our pretty lingerie! wheeee! I follow your lead, pour the shot and peek around for lurkers! You will share your lurkers, won't you?

*wink*

Blondage said...

I heart lingerie parties.

*giggling*

And you know I love to share my toys with you.

That oughta raise a few eyebrows.

Anonymous said...

Oh, but your toys are so fabulous, and you share them so nicely!

*snicker*

Blondage said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'm in the mood to write something about liquid latex.

Maybe from a Domme point of view for a change.

That should frighten my perty lil Flowers.....

*wolfish grin*

Anonymous said...

*she slinks through the wilderness, glancing from side to side, half panting, half smiling...* Suddenly I feel like howling....

Blondage said...

*hums quietly to self*

Not saying why that is so funny to me.

Nope. Not sayin'.

*fights a howl of her own*

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to howl and purr at the same time? That's how I feel.

OOOWWWWPPPPURRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

purrrr
purrrr
purrrr

*shakes fanny and struts away*

Asphyxiated Emancipation said...

Holy crap.
You two are killing me. Buttery nipples? I have no idea what that means, but it certainly conjures up wonderful ideas.....
Blondage, I doubt you were EVER an innocent butterfly.
And you two really need to come forward with the boob pics. Not fair to tease that way...

Blondage said...

*laughing* I am so distracted I just wrote a comment to the wrong person.

Ok. A re-do.

A.E., a "buttery nipple" is our favorite shot. It has Bailey's and Butterscotch Schnapps in it.

Lots of people think I am innocent NOW.

*purrs softly, flicks tails*

Anonymous said...

Blondie!!! I can't believe I forgot to throw this one out there yesterday!!!!

BUZZARDS

Blondage said...

Oh SHIT!!!!!!

LMFAO

Wench.

DestructiveCriticism said...

"Innocent" and "Blondage"... I can't believe those 2 words even appeared on my screen at the same time!

Blondage said...

DC, I started to say something about having been quite innocent when we first met....

But you are correct.

I was not Blondage then.

I'm a lot more fun now.

LOL

Anonymous said...

Coug does the happy dance....Blondie is all sorts of fun these days!

*woot woot*

DestructiveCriticism said...

Indeed!

[looking through an old highschool yearbook - certain he could name a couple of fellas that thought you were PLENTY fun back in the day!]

Blondage said...

DC!!!! LOL!

Ok, I was kinda fun then. My personality hasn't changed THAT much I guess. I was just a bit of a prude.

A kissing bandit yes, but a prude.

*giggling*

Blondage said...

*pinches DC on the hiney*

Liquid said...

Damn it girl!
I need a cigarette.

I like you.

:)-

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...