Emailed question - How do you set "limits"? Who makes the decisions?
First, and most importantly, never, ever go in to a situation blind. You need to have a frank, honest discussion with your partner before you start this sort of relationship.
The coolest part is the "submissive" sets the limits. Now don't tell my other half I realize this, hehehehehe, but I am really in the "power" position. I decide what is and what is not ok. If he ever went too far, I have my "safe" word that I can use and he'll stop. Yes, I willingly give my body to him to use and abuse. *grin* But the amount of it, what I can take, is ultimately up to ME.
The greatest thing about being together so long is that he knows how to push my boundaries but not break them. And my my my does that ever rock.
Doms have limits too. TMWPM does have some, and I like to try and push his boundaries as well. *wicked grin* There's one GIGANTIC boundary he has that I am currently trying to tunnel under. If I have any success, I am sure I will do some sort of victory dance on the blog. *giggling*
I read something the other day about "Hard Limits" versus "Soft Limits". A "Hard limit" is something you won't consider under any circumstances. I won't let anyone anywhere near me with an animal, a needle or a branding iron. FORGET IT! Not gonna happen. EVER. Not that anyone has ever pulled that shit with me, I'm just giving you an example of what some of my hard limits are. A "Soft limit" is something that under the right circumstances you will allow yourself to be "forced" (ha!) to do. It's that whole NO! DON'T!!! NO! STOP!!!!! thing that turns in to Don't stop EVER! Some people, like say....ME.....have a "thrill of the forbidden" fetish. "Soft limits" are basically a free pass to naughty-ville.
And naughty-ville is such a glorious place to live.....
- - UPDATE - -
I love me some Gut Rumbles. Acid Man is totally my hero. But I think this post sorta got misunderstood. Just to make it clear, this stuff is FUN! And meant to be. And my "thrill of the forbidden" fetish is about kinky stuff like anal sex. I do not have any sort of rape fetish/rape fantasy/etc. No no no!!!!! Now Acidman, come over here so I can spank ya. *grin*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
A Republican into S&M?
Now I've heard everything.
:)
Anonymous, we just have a bad rap. I don't know any that are prudes.
;)
ah yes... topping from the bottom.
YES! LOL Points to you anonymous!
Tho I think I made it sound like I do that more than I actually do.
He still has the majority of the control, and I like it that way.
*wink*
LOL Triple Zoom. "The Dance" is a good way to decribe it.
Okay B, Just from a few little subtle hints I have given....I dont think its going to happen, she dont wanna hear anything about it.
This is very interesting site... How to make cheap wedding invitations Kitchen counter top materials Plastic surgery seoul Computer four type Effects of ativan on baby seymore butts naked Subaru 4wd Bonds a South dakota dell rapids laser tatoo removal Kenya multitrip travel insurance
Post a Comment