Thursday, July 14, 2005

Today's featured position is.....

.....a more simple sexual one.

I got a couple of email complaints about the last one being "intimidating". LOL!

So.....this one is not complicated at all....and I really like it.

When I'm in the mood to be on top, I usually do it this way.

The-Man-That-I-Bang -- is on his back

Blondage -- I climb on, put my knees on the sides of his hips, but instead of facing his head I face his feet.

The-Man-That-I-Bang -- likes to grip my hips. Yum.

Variations -- he will put his feet off the bed and flat on the floor while I sorta half stand with my back to him....he might lay down or he might be sitting up. This is actually a great workout for my thighs.

It's also a great spanking position.

mmmmmMMMMmmmmm

May have to do this one tonight.

;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I dunno ANYTHING bout them different positions, in fact once when I was at a "counselor" she asked me if I talked to my wife during sex, and I replied---"If there's a phone near by I MAY call her" (maybe thats why I am in trouble so often) ROFLMAO

Anonymous said...

Done it. Like that one too!

Blondage said...

johndeerebilly - OMG! That is damn funny!

anonymous - *high five*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...