I got tagged under my "Non-Blondage" identity (Yes Flowers, some of you may know me by an entirely different name *grin*) for this damn MEME thing. Since I can't exactly mention some of this stuff on my old vanilla blog, I'm going for it over here.
What's on my night stand.
a cd player alarm clock
a really cute lamp
a nail file
usually at least one cat (it's a big ass nightstand)
various remote controls (sometimes they are on TMWPM's nightstand instead of mine)
birth control pills
And currently lots of remnants from last night's wild monkey love....
KY lube, the kind that heats up
"Hot Stuff" massage oil, cinnamon flavor
A vibe made out of the most awesome purple gel material
A leather ping-pong-shaped paddle that has fur on one side
A "strap"
A book/manual on sexual positions
(Obviously The-Man-Who-Pleasures-Me and I do not have children yet!)
As far as tagging any of you....I'm adopting Cig's way......if you haven't been tagged on this one yet, consider yourself tagged now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
3 comments:
"KY lube, the kind that heats up"
I really hate that stuff... and the wife says it tastes like shit... but then... there's a possible explaination for that..
LOL Nate! The cinnamon flavored "Hot Stuff" is the stuff you are supposed to be licking off.
KY is for something else entirely.
;)
*points to the "Her Sex Toybox" on the side bar*
If you want to try that lube Tesco mentions, my dear Flowers, click on my side bar link.
That is a kick ass website.
Post a Comment