I was tired.
I was drunk.
I was channel surfing.
And then.....
I saw him.
My heart skipped a beat.
I gasped.
My pulse began to race.
I couldn't catch my breath.
I felt the earth (uh) move (uh) under my feet I felt the sky tumblin' down, tumblin' down.
I was dizzy with excitement.
It was one of those overwhelming moments of cosmic perfection, where you have that moment, that perfect moment of clarity and you just KNOW something is meant to be.
RINO bow-tie-wearing pussy Tucker Carlson, was destined to be......
......the ass in my first Republican I want to spank hard post.
He's kinda cute in an annoying Eddie Haskel sort of way. He's small so he'd easily fit across my lap. Plus I bet he'd complain a lot. suh-WEEEET!
*SLAP SLAP SLAP* Rethink your cheesy new show's format! *SLAP SLAP SLAP* *THWAP* Get a new stylist! *SLAP SLAP THWAP* Stop kissing up to worthless politicians!
SAY MY NAME BITCH!!!!!!!!!
SAY MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAY MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhh.......I feel so tingly.......
And if you haven't seen Jon Stewart and Tucker fight on Crossfire, click here.
I'm cumming for you next Stewart!
10 comments:
ROFLMAO!
*curtsies*
Wow. It's hard to do that wearing so much latex.
hehehehehehee
Thanks for stopping by Maeve!
So why do you watch if you can't stand the show?
Hiya Nancy,
One serving was enough to drive me to the paddle. ;)
Whoohoo ! Come on baby ! I haven't had a good spanking in a long time.
:-)
Assrot! OMG! Please tell me your nickname is not to be taken LITERALLY!
LMAO!
Hmmmmmm, I think I could do with a good spanking!
:)
Couldn't we all Maeve. Couldn't we all.
*giggling*
OK, I read the post, so I have to comment... I looked at the clip, it was great!
Man. I'd kind of like to spank Tucker Carlson, too, now that I've read that. But not in a gay way or anything, just a good, manly spanking.
Post a Comment