New weekly, possibly daily feature.....
I'll be choosing a word, giving the definition, and using it in a pervy way. I didn't have to change this example sentence much to make it sound naughty. The original was about fishing, believe it or not.
rapier \RAY-pee-er\ adjective
I'll be choosing a word, giving the definition, and using it in a pervy way. I didn't have to change this example sentence much to make it sound naughty. The original was about fishing, believe it or not.
rapier \RAY-pee-er\ adjective
: extremely sharp or keen
Example sentence:
In one fluid motion, lift the rod up and back, and drive it forward with a rapier thrust.
I think I like the word rapier.
;)
In one fluid motion, lift the rod up and back, and drive it forward with a rapier thrust.
I think I like the word rapier.
;)
4 comments:
The next word of the day should be "Legs"
Help spread the word.
Ahhhh....another leg man.
I will see what I can do. ;)
I think a junior high teacher once told me I had a "rapier's wit."
I thought "a 'raper's wit???' What the heck kind of thing is that to say to an 11 year old!"
Scarred for life, labled a raper... no wonder Blondage broke up w/ me in junior high so unexpectedly :'(
[sniffle... sniffle]
Awwww DC.... *pet pet*
Come over here and let me kiss it and make it better.
Post a Comment