Because I spent the majority of this rainy Sunday engaged in coital bliss, I, of course, am sticking with a sexual instead of political position.
Now that I think about it, almost all of my "positions of the week" have been sexual in nature. That speaks volumes about me doesn't it!
So, today totally ruled. We never did have sex in the backyard in the rain like I wanted (the neighbors were on their back porch most of the day, and they have small impressionable children)......but we more than made up for it elsewhere.
We tore the house up. Seriously. TORE. IT. UP. I should take a picture of what we did to the kitchen. Remember that scene in Bull Durham where Kevin Costner knocks everything off the counter/table/whatever it was and throws Susan What's-her-name down and goes at it? That was us today on my kitchen island. Ooomph.
We eventually gravitated to the bedroom to take a nap and snuggle.
Which brings me to today's featured position.
We fell asleep naked, spooning, listening to the rain.....it was wonderful.
I woke up to The-Man-That-I-Bang burying his face in my hair and kissing the back of my neck, which is one of his "signals"...know what I mean girls? If he kisses my neck or touches me a certain way, I can read him like a book.
Which brings me to today's featured position - spooning.
We were on our left sides. My head was resting on his left arm. He had his right armed wrapped around my tummy (at first anyway).
TMTIB likes to grab my top leg, in this case the right one, bend my knee up, and reach around and touch where we are connected. That makes me crazy....
Something about the way we fit in this position makes us both hit orgasms pretty fast, so if we want to last for a long time, we do something else.......but after having screwed like rabbits all day long.....this was perfect.
Today was a woooooooonderful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
5 comments:
*Heavy sigh*
I haven't spooned since my son was born nine years ago.
:(
Well why the hell not Maeve! Take the bull by the horns, or the man by the balls, whatever it takes, and
SPOON! SPOON! SPOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's the best way to cuddle. *happy sigh*
After working 2 jobs and raising a disabled child we are usually asleep before our heads hit the pillow.
:(
Damn. That sounds tough Maeve.
You adjust......
Post a Comment