I must be scarier than I thought. I've had at least 20 visitors to my new little blog, and each one of you was too much of pussy to comment. I promise I don't bite. Unless you want me to.
After a fucked-up-but-in-an-amusing-way fourth which included mass quantities of beer, smokin' hot sex in a bathroom, creepy cult members, and a forest fire, The-Man-I-Bang and I came home to find most of the neighborhood three sheets to the wind and in our front yard.
Once The-Man-I-Bang spied all the beer, artillery and ammunition (and four-wheelers), I knew we were in for a late night.
Me: Aim for your own homes instead of mine you losers
Crowd: Drunken laughter
The-Man-I-Bang: I want a four-wheeler
Me: Crackhead
Crowd: Drunken laughter
Gorgeous Next Door Neighbor Chick: BLONDAGE! Let's go for a ride!!!!!
Crowd: Hoots and whistles
Me and GNDNC straddle the four-wheeler, (sound of more hoots and whistles) and we go flying off to the sound of applause.
Stop. Start. Errrrrrrrk! Pop a wheelie. Catch air. Stop. Start. Rough gear shift. Stop. Start. Rough gear shift. Eeeeeerrrrrrkkk!
GNDNC yelling HOLD ON TIGHTER BLONDAGE, THERE'S A BUMP COMING!!!!
Me yelling YOU HAVE CHILDREN! DON'T FORGET THE CHILDREN!!!!!!
GNDNC laughing hysterically
Ka-BOOOOOOOM!
If I hadn't had a death grip on her perfect abs, I'd be in a hospital.
But damn it was fucking fun.
Me: I want a four wheeler
The-Man-I-Bang: Crackhead
Me: I smell pot.
The-Man-I-bang: sheepish smile
Me: laughing
Gorgeous Next Door Neighbor's Gorgeous Husband: YARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!! Grunt grunt grunt. YARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Growl growl. YARRRRGH!!!!
Me: WTF?
The-Man-I-Bang: He's practicing his Cage Fighter yelling
Me: WTF?
Gorgeous Next Door Neighbor Chick: Isn't that hot?
Me: WTF?
GNDNC: He's even taking jujitzu
Me: WTF?
Gorgeous Next Door Neighbor's Gorgeous Husband YELLING: Who wants some! Who wants some!
Me: Are you sure you guys were just smoking pot?
Crowd: Drunken, stoned laughter
Me: So Kip, when do you start your new career? Have you been chatting with hot babes on the internet all day?
Gorgeous Next Door Neighbor's Gorgeous Husband: confused look
Crowd: laughs and chants KIP! KIP! KIP! KIP!
Me: Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.
Gorgeous Next Door Neighbor's Gorgeous Husband: even more confused look
Me: Oh beloved Man-that-I-Bang, please go get The Precious for Kip
The-Man-I-Bang: runs inside, returns with our copy of Napoleon Dynamite for my cage fighting neighbor
Me: Watch it. Learn it. Quote it.
Crowd: still chanting KIP! KIP! KIP!
Some guy I don't know: Who wants to go back to my house and watch porn?
Me: Uhmm.......
The-Man-I-Bang: longing look
Me: We have some new porn of our own to watch Man-That-I-Bang
The-Man-I-Bang: drags me off laughing.....
And that was my fourth.
11 comments:
Sounds like a fun neighborhood
You list S&M as interest in you're profile. Are you a Dom or Sub? I'll keep checking your blog out. It's very stimulating.
"Me" -- yep, our neighborhood totally rules.
"Another Perverted Republican" -- Yay! Another one!!!!!! Soooooo glad to have company. :)
I'm a sub, though I do like to switch roles every now and then. I've got a few posts I'm working on about my love of all things kink. ;)
you can bind me anytime. Do you have a good leather dildo harness?
"another perverted republican" - Tucker, is that you?
;)
I should take a pic of my toy box full 'o goodies and post it.
That would be sweet. No I'm not tucker, but I'll put on a bowtie for you my Godess
LOL APR! I will have to take that photo.
I am soooo going to scare the people I know in r/l. LOL!
I feel I should tell you tho APR, I'm actually a sub in Domme's clothing.
...and APR disappeared....never to be heard from again.....
Where do you live? I want to live there, too!
LoL Kelly!
Neighborhood = cool
Heat and humidity = not so cool
heheheheheheheheee
I signed on, went "all in"... so I must be now counted as among the card-carrying Perverted Republican.
.
.
.
.
.
and yes... I voted for Pedro!
Post a Comment