Friday, July 29, 2005

Something Wicked this way comes.....

Since I love to periodically shock you, my dear dear Flowers.....

......as long as you guys will promise to not make fun of my Slight Southern Accent.....

I'm cooking up something sorta interesting for my pervy little corner of the blogosphere.

I am planning some audio posts.......

I'm going to read some scorching hot, naughty as hell, kick ass erotica.

*VERRRRRRRY EVIL GRIN*

Hopefully I can get through it without giggling at an inopportune moment.

I do tend to giggle when I get nervous.....or excited.....

The first chapter of "The Discovery Series" is called "Watching You". If all goes well, it should be up by Sunday or Monday night....

Obviously, the audio posts WILL NOT BE WORK FRIENDLY, so don't go playing them around people that shouldn't hear them! Lock away the children, the pets, etc...

If you are easily offended by naughty stuff....DON'T LISTEN, 'cause it's gonna get FILTHY 'round these here parts!!!!!

14 comments:

Blondage said...

*giggling* I've got the story in my hands, but I have to go out of town this weekend.....patience Cookie Monster. Patience.

*grins and winks*

Maeve said...

Just in time.
I just got new speakers hooked up.
I could go for something reeaaaaalllly NASTY.

Anonymous said...

....something cums this way wikedly? That was a GREAT movie! "Hear that? I love the sound of burnt rubber in the morning."

....excuse me darling, but your grain chute is showing

Anonymous said...

OMG !! be still my heart !!! lemme get my cigarettes handy. This is gonna be GREAT !! Can my bride listen also???? I'm gettin a woody just thinkin bout it

Anonymous said...

Southern Accents are sexy as hell. So are some yankee accents, but most Southerns are. Especially when telling sexy stories.

Maeve said...

RECIPE POSTED ON MY SITE!!

Anonymous said...

Lost my accent after moving out to Cali......though I've noticed it tends to slip out while conversing with other Southerners.

Audio posts, huh.......sounds intriguing.

Nate said...

Yankee accents??? Sexy? Now that's something I've never heard before.

Listening to a yankee accent is like listening to a dentist's drill.

The comparison makes sense too... as usually a yankee is looking to cause you some serious pain... while robbin' you blind.

Blondage said...

Maeve - chapter one is about masturbation. *giggling* I can't wait to see what the author comes up with next. He's got a FILTHY mind!!!! LOL

Tired broken down hooker - "Your grain chute is showing"???? ROFLMAO

Blackops - I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed recording it. I am blushing like crazy, but it sure was fun.

Tesco - I try to hide my accent, but it sneaks in every now and then anyway. ;)

my sweet johndeerebilly, yes of course! As long as your bride won't be offended. *grin*

Will - If you think my voice has a sexy accent, please feel free to share. I think I sound like a little kid, but everyone thinks they sound funny...right?

Maeve - I am heading your way on a raid for that recipe! YUM!

Ugly American - mine gets worse around people was thick ones too.

Nate - LOL! I like some yankee accents. New York ones in particular. Boston ones kinda irritate me. They remind me to much of John Kerry. *sticks finger down throat*

Blondage said...

Typo -

Ugly American, I meant "with" thick ones, not "was" thick ones.

Thick ones.

That sure does sound pervy.

*giggling*

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about chocolate chip cake
. You can check it out at chocolate chip cake


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I also have a site about girl wakeboard accessories
. You can check it out at girl wakeboard accessories
.

Also, as a special bonus for your visitors, i want to tell you about a site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam! Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to see if you qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

Anonymous said...

24 Mates Variety Pack Treat Yourself this Xmas24 Mates Variety Pack

Anonymous said...

I found your blog on ford truck brakes while searching the web and wanted to tell you it is great. Feel free to have your participants view ford truck brakes for more great ideas.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...