Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased?

Did I go with lavender lace with crazy flourescent flowers?


Or white satin with lace?


Or perhaps the same gown in black?


Or did I go with something a little crazy?


Mmmmm.......creamy and pink?


Or perhaps I was feeling blue?

Do you think you know me? Take a guess. *grin*

45113638_202b79dc11
My Other Half, aka The Quiet Freak, aka Backdoor Slider *snicker* participated in HNT for the first time ever this week. Click here to check him out!

46 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that crazy thing is just...well, I want to grab your breasts and squeeze them, if that's not to forward of me!

lecram sinun said...

Good God! The choices are driving me crazy! Let me look again... LOL! Cheers and Happy HNT!

LL said...

My guess would be the last two, but what do I know. I don't do those kinda nighties. I like maribou! LOL

Anonymous said...

Shit, I love all of them. Very hot and sexy, some of them looks like I could pick my teeth with a few of those pointed nipples. NICE.

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

If I were the Freak, I would've said, "We'll take all of 'em." I don't know which ones you picked, but I do have a fairish idea of what happened after you tried them on in a practical setting. lol

Blondie... said...

I want to be silly and say the crazy one...it made me giggle...I think I got gave something like that for my honeymoon! hahaha I would have taken the gold and cream one... So lucious!

In fact all of the pics are lucious!

Happy HNT!

Lee Ann said...

Wow, those are gorgeous pictures! Really beautiful!
Happy HNT!

Phain said...

1. Lavender lace
2. Gown in black
3. Something a little crazy

All are DELISH!!! *~*Happy HNT*~*

Leesa said...

Ohh, I love the lavender!! HHNT, very pretty :)

Aisha T. said...

Hmmm...first one? and then I liked the ruffle one (I think because there are not a lot of people that could carry that one off and you carried it off the charts!)

Blondage said...

*giggling*

Some of you have guessed partially correct, but no one has put all three together yet.

I really should just go back and buy the other three. I am such a lingerie addict.

Thank you for all the great comments. I heart you guys...

BTExpress said...

Great looking choices and very nice boobs sexy lady. As far as my guess goes, I'm going with 2,3 & 6 because those are the ones I'd like to get my hands on if my lady was wearing them.

Wenchy said...

I love the black!

S said...

I love the lavender one the best, it's very fairy like! HHNT!

Suze said...

Woo hoo, I like them all but I think the first one. Will you come over and show me personally? *wink*

Happy HNT ;)

Joel said...

OK, so I honestly have absolutely NO idea which 3 you picked but I DO like the Lavender one persoanlly.

WDKY said...

Bloody hell - they're all gorgeous. Happy HNT x

Backdoor Slider said...

I know I know *raises hand* hrrmmm
Awesome pics :)

lime said...

decisions decisions...HHNT

Unknown said...

I'm guessing the lavender, the crazy one and the last one (blue)...
Nice pics!

MG said...

What a fabulous idea!!!!

Hmmm...

I'm not sure, but my favorite was the first one...

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I can't make a decision at a time like this. I'm smitten!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I say the last two and the black one. Am I right???? Great pics!

betchacantguesswho said...

I loooooove the white satin!! HHNT!!

Anonymous said...

omg. i LURRRRRRVE the lavender lace!
i MUST have one!!!!
and to quote someone "huuuuuuuuge!" ;)
ghostie alix

AndyT13 said...

Oh #2 please! That white satin is IT! :-) HHNT!

keda said...

black, lavender and pinky creamy or crazy! you should in fact have bought these four! gorgeous!
happy hnt*

Anonymous said...

I love em all. HHNT!

Roy said...

Black one, blue one, and the last one.

Did I win? (Happy HNT eB!)

Roy said...

Make that Black, Cream Lavender and Blue one.

:P

Easily Aroused said...

I'll buy you the other two - so long as I get to help you try them on...

~EA

Blondage said...

EA, I am ok with that. *grin*

Roy, clarify which one you mean by cream lavender? Did you mean the first one or the fifth one?

I love all of your comments. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

Jericho said...

the first one... ?

they all are lovely on you, though!
~HHNT~

Anonymous said...

Black, blue, and purple.

I win.

Jason said...

All of them are exquisite.

Vic said...

I'm torn between the black and the purple.

Anonymous said...

Well you know what I think!


*****

Anonymous said...

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!
You have one sexxxy blog!!

Anonymous said...

Well I am hoping that you chose all of them

Happy HNT

paitl1 said...

my vote goes with #'s 2, 5, and 6. but you look good in all of them. HHNT!

Blondage said...

Shorty won!

Purple, black and blue!

I think I am going to go back for the other three though.

;)

Irishdiablo said...

Are you aware of teh fact that your nipples are shaped like flowers? ROFL

Lucky Guy said...

Oh, wow, you look sooo sexy in these nighties. I prefer the satin ones and I wouldn´t be able to resist to touch you if I were there. Dirk

Anonymous said...

Very Nice! Please read my post :)

louis vuitton replica luggage

how to get cash advance from your paycheck

loan online payday quick

guaranteed loan personal quick

quick loan approval

advance cash loan loan paycheck payday

advance cash loan online payday tinyurlcom

fast easy payday loan

cash emergency fast loan loan loan payday quick
24 hour payday loan

score and more free credit report

Good Bye!

Anonymous said...

Very good site. Thank you!!!

online diet pills


burn desert diet hoodia pill


See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Very useful site, nice :)
online drug store
drug store pharmacy online
discount drug store online
canadian online drug store
cheap online drug store
prescription drug store online
canada online drug store
drug foreign online store
online drug store ultram
drug medication online prescription store
drugstore online
online drugstore
online drugstores
mexico online drugstores
1 drugstore online
canadian online drugstores
online drugstores spain
foreign drugstores online
Good Luck!
viagra generique

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...