Monday, July 04, 2005

What about those who swing both ways?

Pick yourself up off the side of the road
With your elevator bones and your whip-flash tones
Members only hyponotizers
Move through the womb like ambulance drivers
Shine your shoes with your microphone blues
Here-suits with your parachute fruits
Passing the dutchie from coast to coast
Let the man get loose while I rock the most

Where it's at!
I got two turntables and a microphone
Where it's at!
I got two turntables and a microphone

What about those who swing both ways? AC-DC's?

Two turntables and a microphone
Two turntables and a microphone.............

I hear that song and I have to dance. I'm whipping up an almost tasty low-fat low-carb chocolate pie for a July 4th party....and I am BLARING this album. I don't know what it is about Odelay, but it can make me enthusiastic for ANYTHING, including making an almost tasty low-fat low-carb chocolate pie.

Keep on talking like a novacane hurricane
Low static on the poor man's short-wave
Stampede's got to dismantle
Code-red: what's your handle

Mission incredible undercover convoy
Full-tilt chromosome cowboy
X-ray search and destroy
Smoke stack black top novacane boy

Got so low your mom won't drum
Getting late with the suicide beat
Test-tube, still-born and dazed
Chump scum plays in the razor's haze
Got the momentum radioactive
Lowdown!

Circumsized for the operation
Don't expect some generation
Cyanide ride down the turnpike
Hundred hours on the miracle mic
Grinding the gears eighteen wheels
Rigs and robots riding on their heels
Fine tune robot making a sand box(?)
Heats and infernos burning like drano(?)
Down the horizon purple gasses
Semi-trucks hauling them asses
Novacane, hit the road expressway
Explode!

Novacane! Novacane!


The first time I heard that album, I was like, WTF?!?!?!?!?!? I laughed my ass off. I was totally hooked. Anyone who writes such wacky, creative lyrics with such a wicked beat HAS TO BE wacky and creative in bed (hopefully with a wicked beat)......so Beck is my inaugural "Democrat that I want to bang"......

2 comments:

DestructiveCriticism said...

Now that Beck song is in my head!

Between that tune, you, me and the normal voices that reside there, it's getting a bit crowded!

Make it stop! [kicking spastically at both turntables]

Oh the humanity!

Blondage said...

There you go, wrecking my concentration again.....

Not that I'm complaining...

*wink*

I am never going to finish writing this email. LOL

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...