Friday, July 22, 2005

Separation anxiety, Last night, BDSM tutorials, Emails

1. Hawwwwt Perverted Friend, aka HPF, is going out of town for two weeks.

Damnit. I am already going through withdrawel symptoms. Pitiful really. But it's the first time since we became close that I will go more than two days without talking to him, and that is just going to freak my shit out. Be gentle with me Flowers. I am going to be a bit grumpy.

2. About last night.....

I have met quite a few new peeps because of this little blog experiment the last couple weeks, and it has been such a pleasure. Heavy emphasis on pleasure. My goodness. Do you guys ever read erotica? I read a BDSM story last night that made me so hot that I (blondage edit on 7/23) totally jumped The-Man-Who-Pleasures-Me's bones. Dayum. Intense. And that's all I'm sayin' 'bout 'dat. ;)

3. Dearest Anonymous

I promise I will work some more on my "How to spring on your partner that you want to tie 'em up and spank 'em until you both cum" post. If I can't get it up *snicker* today, it will be some time this weekend for sure. Real life is interfering in my blog time today.

4. Emails!

I am soooooo loving the emails you guys are sending me. I am a greedy wench. More please!!!

4 comments:

Blondage said...

Must. Not. Giggle.

Anonymous said...

If we could sell our great phone sex experiences for what they cost us, we'd all be millionaires. great phone sex

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ass site. It pretty much covers ass related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, everyone you have a great blog here! Check out this site penis site. a lot of cool stuff here about penis .

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...