Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Position of the week.....

I'm going with sexual instead of political today...

The-Man-That-I-Bang likes to experiment with positions, as do I. There is nothing wrong with good old-fashioned missionary or Blondage-On-Top, but experimenting is sooooo much more intriguing. Yes, we have tried a few that didn't quite work for us (usually due to TMTIB being so much longer in the torso than me, some positions just don't fit right for us), but there is always something new to try. Ya never know what you're going to like, right? We discovered a new one a couple weeks ago that we keep going back to. In fact, we did it this way just last night. ;)

It would probably be easier for me to show you than explain it, but since that is sooooo not going to happen, I'll give writing it down a shot.

Blondage - on back, start with ankles together
The-Man-That-I-Bang - sitting back on his ankles, straddling Blondage's upper thighs
Blondage - pulls right leg out from under TMTIB, and drapes ankle over The-Man-That-I-Bang's left shoulder
(Though yes, I am really limber/bendy, I don't think the girl has to be especially limber for this one)
The-Man-That-I-Bang - wraps hands around Blondage's right thigh, (makes for good leverage)
Blondage - rolls slightly on to left side
The-Man-That-I-Bang - moves in for the kill

It's a great position, especially if you both like touching the girl. Convenient access.

*wink*

If anyone tries it, the voyeur in me would luuuuv to hear about it.
- - - -
PS, a special thank you to Hawwwwt Perverted Friend (HPF) and Blondage Best Friend (BBF) for bursting my comment cherry for me. I was dying to lose my virginity. Sorta made me flash back to being 17/18 again..... ;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you go into a little more detail about the actual act? That'd be great.

Anonymous said...

I believe that 7&7 and I have already tried this one...another good one - woman on back, knees on either side of her head, resting on bed, table, floor, or whatever flat surface you might be on, sole of feet pushing gently on the man's shoulders- very cool for good penetration. Must be limber for this one.

Blondage said...

Dick Furbrains (LOL! Great nick!), I promise I'll put more detail in to the next one. ;)

BBF - that is definitely a good one, except I never push gently.
heheheheheheee

Cigarette Smoking Man from the X-Files said...

I like to collect all 52 positions and save them for valuable prizes.

Anonymous said...

Good God!

Is there an illustrated manual for this?

Because, I would probably end up as a pretzel. I need the visual aid!

Unless of course, either you or BBF would be willing to demonstrate!!!

Blondage said...

Only 52 positions Cig? I think The-Man-That-I-Bang and I have at LEAST 53 in regular rotation. *wink*

My verrrrry Hawwwwwwt PF, I'd be happy to provide a demonstration, but only if you are willing to put out.

Did I say that out loud?

alix said...

ow. i think i just got a vicarious cramp. ;)

Anonymous said...

That one is excellent, take the leg on the shoulder and continue to roll to that side and along his body until you are at his waist then have him grip your ankle and bend you knee toward you head (to about 90 degrees), this gives even greater depth to him and increased sensation due to friction for you. Another position that feels good is to sit on the bed cross-legged, hold you ankles to keep you legs crossed then just lay back (sort of like a weeble :-)). Then he comences and you can either pull your ankles tighter to you or let them rest on his chest,,,,this is awesome and a part of me and mines acrobatics every time....she just goes and goes in this position.....an it works for tall or short,.,, hope you like..

Blondage said...

LoL Alix!

Great tips Me!!!!

DestructiveCriticism said...

Curse me for reading that post out of order!!!

I've got you up on his shoulders, in tights, while your fella is moving in to kill a roll by straddling it's ankles!

I'm sooooo not thinking I pictured that accurately!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...