-- The best --
Number 5
"I may not be the best-looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you."
Believe it or not, only good-looking guys should use this one, since they'll be viewed as modest. If a guy uses this and he is ugly, then it's a sign of insecurity, which is a huge a turnoff. Generally, this line passes because it proves that the guy is down-to-earth. It will surely throw her off guard as she might get offended. Use with caution.
(Blondage says......what kind of crack was this magazine smoking when they put this one in there!?!?! BIG NO NO NO!!!!!!!! Do NOT use this one. This one is INSULTING!)
"You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy."
(Blondage says......heard it. Only use it if the chick is reeeeeallly drunk and reeeeaalllly blonde.)
Number 3
"What's your name?"
Instead of saying something like, "baby, we're like two banks: we both have interest in each other and we should merge," this one is simple and will not insult her intelligence. It may be the oldest one in the book (well, "come here often?" takes that award), but this one is genuine and direct -- two important qualities.
(Blondage says.....simple is definitely good. If it is an obvious line you've used a thousand times before, you're gonna piss me off.)
"See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute."
Extremely original, this line will make you stand out from the pack. This line virtually guarantees that she will smile.
(Blondage says......eh. I've heard better, I've heard worse. I'd probably assume your friend was gay tho.)
"So what haven't you been told tonight?"
Very original, this line will make you stand out from the other men. You acknowledge that she has been getting hit on all night and you do not wish to add to her frustration. However, you are confident and interested enough to try your luck without insulting your intelligence.
(Blondage says......I still think obvious lines are irritating. I'd have put "What's your name" as number one. I guess this one is aaiiight, compared to a lot of the bullshit on this list!)
8 comments:
Why use a crappy line? What's wrong with "Hey, I saw you from across the room, thought you were gorgeous, and would like to buy you a drink." Straight to the point - and NO CHEESE!!! Gross.
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like to ask "Wanna fool around?"
If they say no, I ask "Well, will you hold still while I do?"
Bane, I highly suspect that has never actually worked.
;)
Well, not right at that moment, but if they laugh, I gottem.
I have, many times, looked at my watch at closing time while glancing at someone I have been checking out for awhile and said "Well, you wanna go fuck, or what?"
That almost never fails, and the one time I got slapped, I still got a blowjob from her after the bar-brawl was over that started when I smacked her back.
Of course, it helps to be a sexy beast.
LOL! Bane, will you marry me?
You'll have to ask my wife, and kill your husband.
Well, that is a bit of a hiccup. Since I don't think I would look good in an orange jumpsuit, I guess I will just have to worship you from afar....
*giggling*
Post a Comment