Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A sentimental post...

I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much.

Have I ever told the story of how The Freak and I met?

We met via a bondage chat room. Romantic, eh?

*evil giggle*

We used to talk in this chat room thingy a lot. One day, he called me out of the blue, confessed he had a crush on me, and that he wanted to meet me. I still can't believe he did this because he can be kinda shy around people he doesn't know very well.

Anyways.

Once he got out of the navy, he flew to my state to meet me.

I have such vivid memories of the airport. I was standing at the gate, leaning on a column, waiting for him. Finally they opened the gates, and there he was. Our eyes met and my world turned upside down.

He was sorta shy at first. We were walking through the airport and I could tell he was nervous. He was partly staring at the floor, and partly looking at me out of the corner of his eye. I finally stopped him and said something like "Are you going to look at me or not?" and he laid a big ole smooch on me in the middle of the airport. *grin* We barely made it to the car.

We made out in the parking garage for a looooong time. I remember him kissing the inside of my wrist and working his way up my arm....it was so erotic I nearly passed out. The chemistry between us has always been intense.

He stayed with me for five days. We didn't leave the bedroom much. *grin* I had just started a new job, so I had to go in to the office the day after he arrived. I remember my new boss' eyes becoming quite wide as she exclaimed "OMG! Your LIPS ARE SO SWOLLEN!!!!".

Heh. Indeed they were!

While he was here, we made plans for him to go home, grab his stuff, and move in with me. He was here for good within two weeks.

That was eight years ago. I still can't believe how time has flown......

Last night we were snuggling and watching some home improvement shows and it was so comforting and sweet. My mind started drifting back through time, reliving some wonderful moments from our past. I love our sex life, but it's the "other" kind of intimacy that really makes my heart melt.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, love. Ain't it grand?

Blondage said...

Cougar, indeed it is!

Goose said...

That is so awesome!

Suze said...

Evie, you have just made me feel all soft and gooey. You two must have been made for each other. :)

Unknown said...

Hubby and I met via an old local BBS (Bulletin Board System)- oh the tawdry web we wove playing L.O.R.D...(if any of you know what this is, you are probably as big as geeks as we are!)...

I think it's great to meet that way...ten years later even..

LL said...

I love that story. Ya'll give me hope. *grin*

Roy said...

Oh my god, that is the coolest story I'll hear this week. And I thought my parents were being quick at marrying after only 4 weeks.

Must have been some pretty amazing chemistry, good god.

DH Spicy said...

Love it! Nice... and nice to tell...and told nicely.

Maeve said...

That is a sweet story.
:)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...