After much (careful) tossing and turning, I finally fell asleep last night watching MSNBC (I swear it is better than a sleeping pill).
At some point in the middle of the night, I rolled over on what I am now just calling "the gimp".
YOUCH!
I sat straight up in bed yelping, scared the crap out the cat who scratched the shit out of my arm and promptly jumped on TMWPM and scared the crap out of HIM.
Chaos. Utter chaos.
So after everyone finally calmed down and stopped growling (and yes, we were all three literally growling at each other) I laid there, taking deep breaths, counting sheep.....Trying to go back to sleep and ignore the throbbing (yes, for once I am writing about BAD throbbing instead of good)......
And then.
Words from the still turned on TV began to pierce my brain.
I kept hearing this voice.
It sounded young.
Chipper.
Irritating.
Like nails on a frikkin chalk-board.
I opened one eye, and WHO DO YOU THINK IT WAS?
Effing Tucker Carlson on repeat. I am beginning to think that man is haunting me. Stalking me. He wants me to spank him. He NEEEEEEEEEDS for me to spank him. And ohhhhhh how I long to fullfill his wish....
*grumble*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
8 comments:
masochist says to the sadist--"spank me, spank me" to which the sadist replies-- "I won't, I won't" (get it)
ROFL!!!!!!!!
johndeerebilly, your comments rule.
Tuckie's your soulmate. No escaping it. Your fashion sense will be assimilated!
Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CIG!!!!!!!!
That was BAD TORTURE!
SAFE WORD! SAFE WORD!!!!
I must apologize for not telling my friends in here a little more about my bride. For one thing, I didn't know just how religious she was. But one nite when we were making love she screamed out, "Jesus Christ, I'm coming"!
johndeerebilly = insane.
I like that in a man.
blackops - YES I DID! And not in a GOOD way. *giggling*
WHEW!!!! fer a minute I was starting to think that me being the only one here at the "home" had computer access was actually "insane". gotta skate on outta here fer my daily thorazine shot. Cheers!!!
ROFL!!!!!!! Got any extra that you can share jdb? LOL!!!!!!
Post a Comment