Tuesday, May 11, 2010

S.O.S.

I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of.

But.....

Why do I feel so......lonely?

It's so STUPID! I've got beautiful babies crawling in opposite directions, making me laugh hysterically all day long. I've got two snuggly cats, two very sweet dogs and a very good man that I'm married to. Why do I feel so ALONE?

Maybe I am just missing my job and seeing the Coug every day....? Plus, remember my former trainer/gf The Wee General? Well, TWG and her hub are divorced now, so she's never around anymore (she has a married Scandinavian bf - a story for another day).

I know part of my feeling all discombobulated is I never have time to write naughty stories or email friends anymore.

The bottom line is, I am a very social creature stuck inside a baby bubble.

Here's where I really confuse myself.

I love the baby bubble.

I just can't quite figure out how to get some balance in my life.

I feel like I am losing some of myself, and when that feeling pops in to my mind, I feel so GUILTY! I would die for my babies, but I want to be the social, creative, sexual maniac I used to be TOO.

Is it wrong to want it all? And if you answer that with a "no", how the heck do you get it?

12 comments:

LL said...

Awww, hon, all moms go through this!

Please, I think I remember telling you that you have to find time for yourself. At least once a month, but once a week is better, go catch lunch with Cougar, laugh, be a grown up! Don't feel guilty at all. You are still a grown woman who needs an outlet besides two gorgeous and lively boys. Do something for yourself. Even if it is stopping by that awesome mega sex toy store and giggling over the turnip butt plugs like you did with Roy. :D

(K)arla said...

The answer is "time". In time all of these things will be returned to you (unless you have another baby that is). About the time that my time became more my own again, I'd have another baby. DOH!

Why don't you start by picking up the blog again. I miss you, and I wasn't even one of your regulars before you went on baby hiatus!

just some dude said...

You can't feel guilty taking some "ME" time. Your babies come first, but if they're happy and content, take some time for yourself. When mine were younger, it was nap time and right after they went to bed, before I fell asleep too. ;-) Sometimes it takes some creativity, but it's possible. You still have my email address too?!

Mal said...

Okay.... stop thinking, stop wondering. It is time to DO SOMETHING.

Part 1.
Put on something incredibly sexy and uncomfortable underneath your mommy clothes, right now. It will remind you that there is a naughty lil' subbie underneath. Mommy can have a dirty mind and still be a good mommy.

Part 2.
Jump hubby's bones (uh, bone?) at first opportunity.

Don't be surprised if Part 2 doesn't ignite fireworks at first if the mojo has been sidetracked by Disney movies lately.

Go be sexy.

Coug said...

Two Words....

IRON MAIDEN

Mal said...

Hey Coug, they are on tour and I know someone who has ticket connections.....

It would be a good excuse for blondage to dress up in leather and go out in public.

Could be just the thing she needs.

Seymore Buttz said...

I absolutely adore having Adult Phone Sex but group sex is my favorite. Recently I took part in a Manchester Parlours Chat Lines party with three other girls and god knows how many guys.

Louisas Massage Parlour | Adult Phone Sex | Manchester Parlours Chat Lines

RoseH_Huls21365 said...

喜歡你的部落格,留言請您繼續加油.................................................................

just some dude said...

Hey woman! What's with all the spam coming from here?!

Jason said...

You're missing aspects of your previous life. It's totally normal. I've been making up for some lost time myself.

Anonymous said...

Fucking Amateur Sluts

The Web's #1 Amateur Mega-Site

http://www.fuckingamateursluts.com/

Escorts barcelona said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...