Thursday, July 07, 2005

Looking for lucky 69

I wasn't going to post today because.........I feel growwwly.......fucking terrorists.......

but I changed my mind....we could prolly all use a little levity, right?

So.

I noticed on my site meter that I have had a whopping * 62 * hits since I started this lil' blog thing last Saturday. We are closing in on one of my verrrry favorite numbers. Yes, I am sure you guessed it.....the number 69. Yummy.

I think the 69th person who visits Perverted Republican deserves a lil' somthin' somthin'.

If I can figure out how to figure out who you are, I'll write something naughty about the subject of the lucky winner's choice. Pick a subject, any subject........(as long as it doesn't involve dead things/people, anyone under 18 or farm animals).

;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it me? I want to be the 69th visitor! ;)

Blondage said...

I think you were 67. ;)

If I can't figure out who #69 is, I'll just take the first suggestive suggestion.

Anonymous said...

Damn I missed it by one WTF?

Anonymous said...

so, it must be ME!

Blondage said...

Well damn. Can't figure out who it was, so....first person to make a suggestive suggestion wins.

Anonymous said...

How's about me and you having some hot sweaty ass-sex on the beach in Jamaica?

Blondage said...

Damn. What was I thinking?!?!?! ROFL! Well, I never back out on a deal. D.Fb., I'll put something together. It's a shame you thought to throw you and me in to the story. I'd have written about a couple of amorous donkies. *evil laugh*

Stinkerr, I'll see what I can do about working your request in as well.

;)

I am thinking I really need to put some sort of parental warning on my site. It's soooooo going to hell in a handbasket. Woo hoo!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...