....to my two partners-in-crime.....who thought I was kidding when I said I'd be writing a transcript....
The players:
Two intoxicated perverted chicks in a bar, somewhere in the South
One hawwwwwt perverted man, somewhere not in the south
Time: late one night last weekend
Blondage to Blondage Best Friend: I NEED ANOTHER SHOT
Blondage Best Friend to Blondage: ME TOO!
Blondage to BBF: We need to ditch our boys. Gotta have some alone time to send those naughty texts we promised the perv.....
Blondage Best Friend to B: What have you sent him so far?
(cue Mission Impossible music as B and BBF sneak to the bar, ducking, and successfully ditching The-Man-That-I-Bang and BBF's other half)
Blondage to BBF: ...scrolls through texts.... A shot tally, that I'm drunk, being watched, and that balls are flying, and that we didn't drink too much we were overserved.
BBF: laughs.....tell him it's all about the balls
B: laughs and texts
BBF: tell Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend that The-Man-that-You-Bang likes my holes
B: laughs so hard she almost falls off the barstool, sends the text
B and BBF stare at the phone, willing the response to cum faster.
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: OMG! LOL! What holes?????
BBF: tell SPF the pink ones
B: laughs harder, types text, eyes beginning to cross from all the booze
B and BBF stare at the phone, giggling like maniacs, imagining SPF's face...
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Shit! LOL! Well I do too!
B: texts....just took a picture of our shots for you
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Yummy LOL
B: texts.....We've been playing with hard balls for hours
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: LOL! Hard balls?
BBF: tell him my hands have had quite a workout rubbing those hard balls all night
B: laughing ass off, sends text
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Good god. Are they hard? LOL!
B: texts something you had to see to believe....BBF is licking her own nipples
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Oh man. I so want to be there.
B: texts.....we want u here bad too
B: laughs harder, pictures belly button body shots, decides it's prolly a good thing HPF lives in another state
BBF:....is still licking a spot
B: texts....BBF is complaining about being sticky
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Oh my! And I wasn't even there!
B: texts.....very hard balls.
B: texts....the nipple lick was at least an inch
B and BBF: laughing so hard they are crying
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: LMAO!
Hawwwwwt Perver Friend response: Would you lick my nipples?
B: texts....Happily! We'll each take a side....
BBF: add that we will have to start at his belly button and work our way down
B: adds it
Hawwwwwt Friend response: LOL! By the way, nipples are above the waist
B and BBF bust out laughing, and then pause to do three more shots in quick succession, laughing and trying not to fall down
B: texts.....just took a whole one in one gulp
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Uh huh! LOL!
B to BBF: Damnit! I don't want to go home. (pouts)
BBF to B: Me either.
(P.A. system announcing time to go)
B to BBF: We need a good parting shot for the perv
BBF and B compose: Nipples have been licked, balls have been handled, holes have been explored. We're sticky. We're drunk. We're sore.....
B and BBF find The-Man-Blondage-Bangs and BBF's other half, and head home.
B: texts.....Mmmmmm....heading home. Need sex. God last night was hot.
Sexy Pervert Friend response: LOL! Gonna get some?
B: texts....Hell yes! Soon! You?
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Hope so!
B: Giggles loud and catches Man-That-I-Bang grinning (he loves it when I drink)
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Heh have fun!
....and Blondage went home and had lots of hawwwwwwwwt sex.....hopefully you two pervs did too....I am still waiting for the details.....LOL!
Two intoxicated perverted chicks in a bar, somewhere in the South
One hawwwwwt perverted man, somewhere not in the south
Time: late one night last weekend
Blondage to Blondage Best Friend: I NEED ANOTHER SHOT
Blondage Best Friend to Blondage: ME TOO!
Blondage to BBF: We need to ditch our boys. Gotta have some alone time to send those naughty texts we promised the perv.....
Blondage Best Friend to B: What have you sent him so far?
(cue Mission Impossible music as B and BBF sneak to the bar, ducking, and successfully ditching The-Man-That-I-Bang and BBF's other half)
Blondage to BBF: ...scrolls through texts.... A shot tally, that I'm drunk, being watched, and that balls are flying, and that we didn't drink too much we were overserved.
BBF: laughs.....tell him it's all about the balls
B: laughs and texts
BBF: tell Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend that The-Man-that-You-Bang likes my holes
B: laughs so hard she almost falls off the barstool, sends the text
B and BBF stare at the phone, willing the response to cum faster.
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: OMG! LOL! What holes?????
BBF: tell SPF the pink ones
B: laughs harder, types text, eyes beginning to cross from all the booze
B and BBF stare at the phone, giggling like maniacs, imagining SPF's face...
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Shit! LOL! Well I do too!
B: texts....just took a picture of our shots for you
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Yummy LOL
B: texts.....We've been playing with hard balls for hours
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: LOL! Hard balls?
BBF: tell him my hands have had quite a workout rubbing those hard balls all night
B: laughing ass off, sends text
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Good god. Are they hard? LOL!
B: texts something you had to see to believe....BBF is licking her own nipples
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Oh man. I so want to be there.
B: texts.....we want u here bad too
B: laughs harder, pictures belly button body shots, decides it's prolly a good thing HPF lives in another state
BBF:....is still licking a spot
B: texts....BBF is complaining about being sticky
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Oh my! And I wasn't even there!
B: texts.....very hard balls.
B: texts....the nipple lick was at least an inch
B and BBF: laughing so hard they are crying
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: LMAO!
Hawwwwwt Perver Friend response: Would you lick my nipples?
B: texts....Happily! We'll each take a side....
BBF: add that we will have to start at his belly button and work our way down
B: adds it
Hawwwwwt Friend response: LOL! By the way, nipples are above the waist
B and BBF bust out laughing, and then pause to do three more shots in quick succession, laughing and trying not to fall down
B: texts.....just took a whole one in one gulp
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Uh huh! LOL!
B to BBF: Damnit! I don't want to go home. (pouts)
BBF to B: Me either.
(P.A. system announcing time to go)
B to BBF: We need a good parting shot for the perv
BBF and B compose: Nipples have been licked, balls have been handled, holes have been explored. We're sticky. We're drunk. We're sore.....
B and BBF find The-Man-Blondage-Bangs and BBF's other half, and head home.
B: texts.....Mmmmmm....heading home. Need sex. God last night was hot.
Sexy Pervert Friend response: LOL! Gonna get some?
B: texts....Hell yes! Soon! You?
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Hope so!
B: Giggles loud and catches Man-That-I-Bang grinning (he loves it when I drink)
Hawwwwwt Pervert Friend response: Heh have fun!
....and Blondage went home and had lots of hawwwwwwwwt sex.....hopefully you two pervs did too....I am still waiting for the details.....LOL!
6 comments:
Well, I am quite shocked and surprised to see our little antics out in the blogosphere, but strangely turned on all at the same time.
Too bad there weren't any pictures ;)
Oh Baby, there IS photographic evidence. If you behave yourself, perhaps you will be allowed to peruse them.
On second thought, please DON'T behave. EVER.
You really should write a naughty guest post, my very Hawt Perverted Friend.
Thank you for taking my commenting cherry! I was dying to lose it. Yum.
;)
HHHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTT
I'm still sticky.
LMAO!!!!!
You guys rule.
As your lawyer, I recommend you share the pics right here on the blog. ;)
Oh! I like lawyers. Wanna show me your briefs?
Post a Comment