Friday, July 08, 2005

Manouflage

The word of the day is manouflage.


Yes, you heard me, manouflage.


Allow this actress, whose name I forgot to write down, to explain the term "manouflage" in this piece of an interview from www.askmen.com

[heavy sigh] Do not shave, do not wax down there, man. It's such a turn-off. I was talking to my friend the other day about testicles. I'm sorry, but testicles are a massive waste of my time. They're awkward and sensitive. You have to be so careful, you have to dance around them, you touch them and guys are like, "Oh my God!" Anyway, I don't wanna see them. It's better if they're hidden a little bit. If there's no hair, they are so obvious. It's like, "Here's my penis and here is my huge sack!" They should be camouflaged by the hair. The pubic hair is Manouflage. That said, if you look like you've got Don King in a leg lock, you could afford to trim it back.


I hope we have all learned something today.

7 comments:

Cigarette Smoking Man from the X-Files said...

Noted!

Blondage said...

One down.....millions to go.

;)

Anonymous said...

Of course I have heard the opposite, I gather it depends on your partners preference (at least it grows back)....;-)

Unknown said...

But it itches like hell while it does. Worth trying at least once, but never again.

Blondage said...

Me -- I suppose if I was dating a grizzly bear I'd want it mowed. ;)

Richard -- yep it does itch. If you are going to mow, stick with wax. It hurts for a second, but doesn't grow back so fast....and the more you wax, the longer it takes to grow back.....and eventually it just doesn't come back....

I should do a public service announcement post on the pain and joy of bikini waxing. Hmmmm.....

Anonymous said...

HA!!! After the waxing experience I had with BBFOH, there is NO WAY he would let me near the boys with that stuff.

Blondage said...

ROFLMAO BBF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...