Scene: Two lone blonde females, working out biceps and triceps, surrounded by a dozen or so REALLY hot men.
Blondage: *concentrating on skull crushers*
The Little General: *spotting Blondage*
And both hear: uuuuuuhhhhhhh.........oooooooohhhhhh.........
uhhhhhhhh........oooooooohhhhhh.....
Blondage: *blinks, looks up at TLG*
The Little General: *trying not to laugh, motion's head towards the gym's resident La Bare dancer/stripper*
And he continues to make noises normally associated with a closed bedroom door: .......uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh.......ohhhhhhhhhh.........
uhhhhhhhh.....ohhhhhhhhh.....uhhhhhhhhh
Blondage: *whispers* Don't you DARE start laughing!
The Little General: Oh God. *moans* He's doing that hard-core active-rest multi-rep routine again.
Blondage: *groans* You're eyes are twinkling! Stop!
And he adds new sounds:
......mmmmmmmmmmm......uhhhhmmmmmm......oooooohhhhmmm...
mmmmmmmmmmmm
Blondage: *glares at TLG*
The Little General: *closes her eyes and whispers* I can't look at you! I can't look at you!
And he is still moaning:
....ohhhhhhh......uuuuuuuhhhhhh......mmmmmmmmmm.......uhhhhhh....
ooooohhhmmmmmmm
Blondage: *deadpan* Ya know, I could die if this barbell hits me in the head.
And he is getting louder........and louder.......and louder............
The Little General: *bends down and whispers* I bet he's good in bed.
Blondage: *notices TLG looks a little flushed*
And he is moaning.....and groaning........and grunting......and suddenly he stops.
Blondage turns to The Grunting Stripper: Was it as good for you as it was for her? *points to TLG*
....and Blondage got high fives and admiration from every hot man in the gym.
Today was a gooooood day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
4 comments:
LOL! Well Blackops, you see, the "Stripper" sounded like he was having an orgasm while he was working out.......
*giggling* I added a bit to a line in the story to make it a bit more obvious.
Dayum is right!
It was actually kinda hawwwt, but I was having too much fun teasing The Little General to get turned on by it.
*points to title of blog*
I embrace my perviness. I am one with my inner Perv. *grin*
"hogtying a rhino to the bedposts"?!?!?!?! ROFLMAO!
Ohhhh yes.
*happy sigh*
Post a Comment