The Political One - Fuck Terrorists. Kill 'em all.
The Sexual One - This one is not for the limberly-challenged, but is pretty easy to explain.
Blondage - I stretch out first!
Start with basic doggy-style.
Blondage - I flatten forearms on bed. I usually rest my face on the bed for this one. Girls, remember those old aerobics back kicks from this position? Pick a leg and do one.
The-Man-That-I-bang- grabs the leg that I kick back, places it above his shoulder (I go with my right leg, so it rests on The-Man-That-I-Bang's right shoulder.
Blondage advice to girls - if you are not limber enough to keep your leg straight, you can adjust this one by bending your knee, and rest the top of your foot flat on his shoulder
TMTIB - holds my leg steady, and goes for it. Great position for deep penetration. TMTIB usually spanks my ass hard from doggy or doggy variations.....LOVES it.
If you are feeling particularly adventurous, let your man grab the other leg and put it over his shoulder too (honestly though, I prefer the one-leg version).
Also worth noting, the head rush that this position creates totally intensifies the orgasm for the girl. Yum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
2 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhh yum! That's a good one Tesco. I'll have to use that one for the position of the week soon.
On blowing up Iraqis....ok, as long as we can import all of the cool Iraqi bloggers first.
OMG! LOL!
Post a Comment