Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'm smitten


Blogosphere crushes.

*happy sigh*

Is anyone else suffering from one? Or two? Or ten?

I can think of............oh.........a DOZEN men in particular.

I must be the queen of the blog crush.

The Blondage Twelve.

*melts*

Clever men all...

They make me smile and make me think......and they never throw their underwear on my floor.....

Oh what the hell. I'm naming names, alphabetically of course....

Acidman .....he knows how to cut a watermelon, he drinks Shiner Bock, he makes me giggle every day, he's kinky and flirty and a little bent (just like me!) and likes red toenails.....a girl can't help but develop a big ole crush on that man.

Anonymous Smiley Face Man aka Anonymous DAMN TEASE.....I tried to fight it, but that voice of yours. Dayum. I wanna hear it again!

Bane the Insane .....I know I sound like a broken record, but "humped like snakes across the yard".....crikey.....it STILL makes me laugh just as hard as the first time I read it....plus it turns out we share the same taste in women . *wink*

Ciggy .....'Cause he's smart as hell, he's REALLY tall, has fabulous taste in chocolate, possesses the quickest wit in the blogosphere....and he wasn't mad at me when I "came out" to him this week......*grin*

Colby "CBFTW" Buzzell .....My original blog crush....Damn I miss his writing. His book comes out in the fall. You must buy it. Must! (Get this Flowers! Kurt Vonnegut said of the book, "My War...is nothing less than the soul of an extremely interesting human being at war on our behalf in Iraq." Groovy!)

Hawwwwwt Perverted Friend....'cause he'd be really pissed if he came back from vacay and saw this and he wasn't mentioned....and he's sexy...a total ho-bag but a lovable ho-bag....and one of the funniest people I've ever met....and he's obsessed with me. ;)

johndeerebilly.....one of the first people brave enough to comment on my blog (I wish you'd write one of your own!).... always with a great joke or pun that makes me laugh.....I fell fast and hard for my sweet jdb.

Laughing Wolf ......'cause he's patient, funny, takes beautiful pictures, and allows me pick his smart, experienced brain. And did I mention he's patient?

Mandelbrot's Chaos .....'cause we like the same movies, the same music, have similar political views, and we're the only members (so far) of an exclusive non-Kool-aid drinkers club!

Straight White Guy .....'cause he's a tease (Finish the dang Ghost Story!)....he believes in ghosts (AHEM! Finish the dang Ghost Story!).....he drinks Shiner Bock too.....and he's cute as hell in a uniform (Yes Eric, I saw the "Sand Box" pictures!).....

Tesco .... Weren't we talking about porn ? LOL! My music twin. It's downright scary!

Zoomie ....... The Muse fight ......and the Erotic stories .....and the shared interests.......and he knows how to do manly man things like blow things up.

Oh my dear dear men...you make me a very happy girl.

*melts*

There is a tiny hiccup, seeing as how most of you are married (and so am I)....but if I could have you all.......well, I'd be frikkin dead from exhaustion....but my oh my would I ever go out with a smile on my face!!!!

* * * update * * * Straight White Guy has posted a nekkid profile pic just for me. Now when are you other fellas gonna follow suit? *waits patiently*

* * * update two * * * Someone emailed me and said instead of The Blondage Twelve that I should refer to you boys as "The Dirty Dozen". ROFLMAO! PERFECT!!!!!

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alas, to know what I know now and be 17 again! However, my sweet one, I have started the process which will turn the reigns of my empire over to my grandson. He is a handsome lad with great promise. There may be one "shot" left in this 'ol boy. My eyes grow dim! Many thanks for your kind consideration. mumble, mumble, mumble....................

Anonymous said...

*Bows* Thank you for the kind words, and the honor shown. I do hope that one day we do meet.

LW

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Married? I'm not even dating anyone, and I'll spare you the comedy that is my love life. But I'm flattered. :)

Anonymous said...

.. what a list... I'm honored... just for this, I'll update the photo on my sidebar to a nude of me.. give me a sec...

Blondage said...

jdb....I am sure your grandson is perfectly nice, but I prefer older men. *grin*

LW....yes please. ;)

Chaotic Mandelbrot....you tease! Now I want to know more about your love life! Cough up the details please!!!! *pout*

anonymous....which one of my men are you? I want to see that picture! LOL

Northwoods Woman said...

I've known Ciggy for a long time and I just have to say, it seems to me that you two were made for each other!

Northwoods Woman said...

Ps, his chat name is Wear u Out, and believe me, it's very fitting. Ask him about it.

Blondage said...

LOL Livey!!!!

Ohhhhhh my!!!!!

YO! Cig!!!!! Details please!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

durrnnitt.

One of these days, I might make the list...and if kinky counts, I make acidman look like Jerry Falwell....so far, the only thing I've culled is hoss mules and dead women!......sigh, groan, moan,poor,poor,pitiful me.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Yessss, I made the list. Que "Bad to the Bone" music.


:) :) :)

Blondage said...

Oh! A new man! Hello James!!! DEAD WOMEN?!?!?! ROFL!!! I am definitely checking out your blog today.

Awww. My Anonymous Smiley Face Man!!! Perfect theme music for you. Now everytime I see a comment from you I am going to have that song stuck in my head!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Holy Jesus, a reply from the goddess. Careful what you say over there, my mom reads my blog.....she knows nothing about the....well!....a friend of mine wrote a song once - I SWEAR the title was "necrophelia's alright but you need a live woman SOMETIME!"....it didn't get too far.

Blondage said...

Oh. My. God.

Laughing. So. Hard.

I am soooooo linking you!!!!

Yep James, I think I am gonna have to expand my list to 13 now.

Blondage said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Zoomie!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to send you a collar and a leash for that muse of yours!

And Zoomie....dear Zoomie...if your name didn't start with a z, you'da been higher up on the dang list!

*giggling*

Nate said...

How can i not be on this list??

Madness.

Blondage said...

Nate darling, I will happily add you to my crush list if you bring me......a SHRUBBERY! One that looks nice....and not too expensive....


(sorry, been watching Monty Python today. *giggling*)

Nate said...

Ok.. but I'm not cuttin' down anything with a herring dammit... and no additional shruberies... no fancy two-level effects...

Blondage said...

Ok, it's official. You are soooooo on my crush list. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a bigger blog.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!

:) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Uh, I guess I'm, hmmmm...honored?

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Nate said...

I've got to get my Harem back up and running...

You'd fit right in darlin'.

Lycan said...

I guess I'm chopped liver.

Maybe I need to write more explicit sex in my blog.

Blondage said...

You have a harem Nate? Are you sure we haven't already met? LOL

Lycan, well, there's always room for one more. And you can never write too much explicit sex.

I think I'm up to....15 men now?

Dang. I'm going to be busy.

Blondage said...

Damn. I think I scared Bane!

;)

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

You scared bane? Is that even possible? If so, congrats. :)

And the joke that is my love life is that I don't have one at the moment. Actually, that's kinda depressing... But yes, you will be very busy, that is, if TMWPY wouldn't get jealous. lol

Blondage said...

Chaotic Mandebrot (I don't know why, but I love flipping your nick around), yes, I think I scared him. Poor guy. Bane already turned down my marriage proposal - he said I'd have to kill my husband (and I passed since I look bad in orange jumpsuits). I guess my crush declaration was the final straw.

*sigh*

If you are "looking" for someone, they won't appear. I don't know why it works that way. It just does. So stop looking and a cute lil' lady will fall right in to your lap. Trust Blondage. Blondage knows. And I really don't mind sharing. *grin*

Luckily I keep TMWPM so tired that he doesn't have the strength to be jealous.

*wicked grin*

Blondage said...

LOL Tesco.

Did you actually look at Eric's nudie pic? It's from when he was a BABY!

And something tells me that even though she's about 7 inches shorter than me that the Sagacious Blonde could still kick my ass.

;)

Maeve said...

Goddamn it Blondage! I was getting ALL excited thinking there was a CURRENT photo of Eric. And what do I see? A baby pic!
Grrrrrrr!
Oh well, he's still cute!

Blondage said...

ROFL!!!! Maeve, that man is a total tease.

Nate said...

Harem.. yup.. I've got one... chicks who liked the blog started sending me pics.. I started posting them in the harem.

Not the good ones though... I keep those to myself. I think before it went down..the Harem was up to about 15 chicks... and how's this...

Vox Day's wife was one of them!

Blondage said...

LOL Nate! Vox's wife was in your harem?!?!?!? Now that is damn funny.

Why'd the harem "go down"?

If you decide to start it up again let me know. I may have or pic or two to send, but you definitely have to keep 'em to yourself!

Anonymous said...

Had Shiner Bock for the first time at a friends Texas-style BBQ...not bad.

Beer, BBQ, Texans and a pellet gun shootin' contest.

A good time was had by all.

Blondage said...

Hi Ugly American!

Sounds like my kind of party. Especially the "Texans" part....

The best Shiner Bock I ever had was at the actual brewery. OMG. Kick ass beer.

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://kueshjml.com/wntp/ijqh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dcvbbeyn.com/xbad/zlde.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://kueshjml.com/wntp/ijqh.html | http://aikrvsko.com/nldh/jnqt.html

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...