Monday, October 03, 2005

Keeping CBFTW on top

'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand*

Bad girl.

73 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous idea Blondage!

Blondage said...

Why thank you Blondage in Disguise! I thought so too!

Anonymous said...

You are as clever as you are fabulous!

Blondage said...

I know. What can I say.

LL said...

ROFLMAO!!! You need a glass of wine, a spanking, and you know what else. That should take care of the multiple personalities, girl.

Anonymous said...

Multiple personalities? What multiple personalities?

Blondage said...

Don't listen to her Blondage in Disguise. She's one of them biker chicks ya know.

Anonymous said...

Oh really Blondage? Is she a wild one?

Blondage said...

As fabulous looking as you are, Blondage in disguise, I'll never tell.

*zips lips*

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking the answer must be yes then.

I think I love her.

Blondage said...

mmmmpppphhhrrrrrlllll

LL said...

My dog is looking at me like I've lost my mind because I'm laughing so hard I've got tears streaming down my face.

To be honest, I think I need a glass of wine now, you fabulous thing you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Blondie...
Prepare for a fight. *I* want to be on top! (of CB, that is)

hehe

Blondage said...

Mistress, I'm not much of a fighter, submissive ya know, but Blondage in Disguise can be rather scrappy. Consider yourself warned. ;)

LL, I live to please. Again, that whole submissive thing.... ;)

Anonymous said...

HA! "submissive" my sensitive ASS Blondage! You have topping from the bottom down to an art form!

But you're still fabulous.

Blondage said...

*sigh*

Blondage in Disguise, it totally sucks ass being the only night owl in the blogosphere.

Anonymous said...

It sure does, you sexy thing.

Perhaps we could go stir up some trouble?

Blondage said...

I love the way your mind works.

*searches for a suitable target*

Oh yes yes yes!!!!!!!! BINGO!

Let's go, you fabulous creature!

Anonymous said...

*freezes in her tracks*

Wait-a-minute.

I feel as if something has come between us.

Blondage said...

Yes, I see it Blondage in disguise. It's penis spam. Ha! I think I'll let it stay.

Come on sexy thang. We've got some mischief to make....

Anonymous said...

DON IMUS on PMSNBC is such an asshole. He made some smart ass comment this morning regarding Harriet Miers eye make up and that her husband was not mentioned as one who supported her as did her mother.WELL DON,you ass hat. she isnt married fer one thing. DUH, what a dickwad he has become of late. I hope MSNBC will get their heads outta their asses and fire that smart ass IMUS. I use to watch him and enjoy his show but in the last couple of years he has gone completely off the ranch. BLONDAGE rocks, and she should be our next supreme court judge in charge of sex crimes LOL LOL

Blondage said...

Ahhhhh....my sweet johndeerebilly....thank you Darlin'. *giggling*

I used to like Imus too. You're right -- I think he left his mind ON his ranch.

Anonymous said...

Uh blondage, whatever you're drinking, I want a case. Just let us know the price and the check's in the mail:)

Anonymous said...

I don't drink. I'm high on life.

Blondage said...

Don't listen to her SK. She lies.

Anonymous said...

*growls*

Behave or I am spilling your secrets.

Blondage said...

*zips lips again*

Anonymous said...

What the hell are you talking about???

Blondage said...

I love it when I fluster and confuse Blackops.

Isn't it fun Blondage in Disguise?

Anonymous said...

Oh my yes Blondage. It is one of my most favoritest things to do.

Anonymous said...

*hoses down the Evil Fireman*

Rut roh. I think the force of the water blew all his clothes off.

Blondage said...

Naughty Evil Newt...errrr....I mean....Blondage in Disguise!

Blondage said...

Nekkid firemen are fun.

*giggling*

Anonymous said...

You are such a damn flirt Blondage!

Blondage said...

Takes one to know one, ya smartass.

Anonymous said...

Can we play with him? Pleeeeease?

Blondage said...

No, you bad bad bad girl. He's hitched and so are you!

Anonymous said...

*pouts*

Blondage said...

I know.

*pouts too*

Anonymous said...

...and things would get complicated.

-GFm

Blondage said...

ROFLMAO!!!!

Well, I am thrilled to see I am not the only one with multiple personalities.

(and I was just teasin' ya')

*grin*

Anonymous said...

No we weren't!

Blondage said...

Yes we were!

Anonymous said...

Damn you Blondage....always ruining my fun.

*pout*

Blondage said...

Put a ball-gag in it, ya damn flirt!

Anonymous said...

Ball gag?!?

Those are dangerous...

-GFm

Anonymous said...

mmmmpphhhhrrrrrrrrrrrl!

(translation - not dangerous, FUN!)

Anonymous said...

What ever happened to good old duct tape?

-GFm

Blondage said...

Duct tape hurts when you rip it off.

Not that I would....uhhh....know....uhmm...or anything.

*hums quietly to self*

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with a little pain?

-GFm

Blondage said...

Shouldn't "Evil" be asking me that? LOL!

There is a big difference between good pain and bad pain.

Good pain -- getting screwed hard, spanked, whipped, etc

Bad pain -- having duct tape ripped off your face, or anything else that leaves a permanent mark.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmpppphhhhhhrrrryyyyyllllll!

(translation -- good pain rules)

Blondage said...

Meaning.....you get screwed at work? In a bad way?

Anonymous said...

EFm, you wuss..

Pain is cleansing. Duct tape, as long as no hair is involved is releasing and cleansing. Skin is meant to be replaced.

-GFm

Blondage said...

Wait a minute. Sooo..."Good" fireman is actually evil....and "Evil" fireman is actually good?

Innnnnnnteresting

Anonymous said...

*takes out the ball gag"

Can I please have the naughty "Good" one? Please? Pretty please?

Blondage said...

*smacks blondage in disguise on the ass*

BAD GIRL! Behave!

Blondage said...

I'm feelin' ya EFm.

Anonymous said...

NO FAIR!

Blondage said...

It's a metaphor you perv.

Anonymous said...

Where's my "feeling"?

-GFm

Anonymous said...

*gives the good-but-not-so-good one a sassy look*

I think blondage is a bad influence on you.

Anonymous said...

and I like it!

Anonymous said...

*jumps off a cliff and screams...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Roy said...

And to think I thought a serious discussion was taking place when I saw that you had 71 comments. Shame on you for fooling me. :P

that goes for you too, b-in-disguise

Blondage said...

*quickly installs a net at the bottom of Blackops' cliff, watches him bounce back up and land....*SPLAT*

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.

Roy, one thing you will learn about me.....I am rarely serious.

*grin*

Anonymous said...

Well there was that one time B.

Blondage said...

Yeah, ok, I was serious when I wrote about the pussification of America.....but that was it.

Anonymous said...

Well, no, you were serious about your book review of My War too.

Blondage said...

*puts ball gag back in B in Disguise's mouth*

Enough out of you. I haven't had enough coffee yet.

Anonymous said...

who is 'blondage in disguiZe: and why does she/he get 26 replies to your otherwize fine comment section? gettin kinda hard to view comments of late, but thats only this buttheads opinion but I could be wrong, or not

Blondage said...

(psssstttt......johndeerebilly.....I'm both.....but it's a secret....)

Anonymous said...

oh, OK..i kinda figured that out but I waZnt sure

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...