Saturday, January 02, 2010

Tangential conversations with....myself?

My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven't given up on me yet. I think I have mentioned before that I rarely publish what I write.....right? Tonight I had a rare moment to myself and logged in to blogger. I started writing a polital post about movies (maybe I'll publish it, maybe I won't -- pttthhhhht! lol) when I got a bit distracted. The distracted part is kind of irrelevent I suppose. I mean, helllllo, I'm the Mommy of six month old twins (holy crap! six months?!?!? can you believe???), so I live in a constant state of distraction. Before I go off on a tangent about THAT (lol) let me tell ya what I was trying to tell ya. I discovered (or should I say rediscovered?) that I was a very, VERY angry girl for quite some time. I mean, wow. I was reading through some of the stuff that I never published, and just.....wow. WOW! If you've been a reader of mine for a while or are one of the few who lurk here who know me in r/l, you know I am a fairly happy, smiley, friendly person by nature. But.....those POSTS! I think I set my own hair on fire just by skimming through them! After I soaked them in a bit, I felt myself smiling.....which made me kinda giggle.....which made me start out right laughing.....which then made one of the babies giggle.....which totally distracted me (surprise surprise) so I had to go tickle him......which made me smile until my face hurt, and exhausted him in the process..... I am now back at the computer, typing with one hand while I hold a precious sleeping baby in my lap. Damn is this kid cute. *grin* I got distracted again. What was I talking about? Oh yeah, setting my own hair on fire.....not literally, thank God, though I did accidentally do that once in college.... Uhm.... Never mind. :) So, anger..... It's so WEIRD reading that old stuff. YIKES! I am so happy to be back to my normal self and away from bad ju-ju. The internet is EVIL. Now back to writing that blog post....and then I plan to surf...... *wink*

18 comments:

Texas Ghostrider said...

yes the internet is evil and you are a bright ray of light and hope. I will continue to lurk here, glad you are enjoying your babies they are cute at that age.

Unknown said...

Girl, it IS evil. The devil's playground for sure.

DestructiveCriticism said...

What playground!?!? Where!?

[gathering his toys to "play well with others" at the playground]

Just purge those angry thoughts with a pervy post!

Happy New Year, by the way!

Coug said...

Toys...oh Blondie, how I miss our shopping for toys....

Anonymous said...

LOL. Oh my God. What the hell happened to Evilious and the Pajama party?

Well it is I, DevilBlueDress, and I haven't forgotten you but I have noticed that you aren't exactly hanging out at my dark hole of a place either. Email still works, Sweetie.

My girls are growing hellions as well. One is 11 and about to be taller than me. The other is 15 and is changing from a private high school to the larger public highschool this week!

Many, many Hugs darling.

Ken said...

I am here for you, Evie. Today, tomorrow, next week. And if I ever beg you to sit on my face, I apologize in advance. It's the beer talking.

Jason said...

Even if you don't publish those posts you should keep them. Remind you of where you've been and how far you've come.

Bite Me said...

I haven't given up on you, though it seems everyone has given up on me. :-) I too am not as angry as I used to be, but on the downside, the angry posts were some of my best writing. Oh well, maybe I'll give it all up and just live offline.

Anonymous said...

blondie, blondie, blondie......
I was all excited to see a new post, then I realized that I had misread the title. "Tan genitals" would get your blog hits back up to previous levels.

Take care and find your net groove as it suits you.

sixofthebest said...

If you are a Republican like Sarah Palin, or Condoleezza Rice, I sure would love to raise your dress waist high, pull down your panties, and spank that bare bottom of yours blushing red.

just some dude said...

this thing still on?

Anonymous said...

while I am on bedrest I intend to use this damn fucking blogline thing to catch up with your blog.

yeah.

I am back.

I thought I was depressed and didn't care.

I had that exactly wrong.

You and phain and tg and devil were some of my first and all time favorites so here we go... :)

-stealth

Anonymous said...

She raced down them, not slowing when she reached ways that were unfamiliar to her. Ill assume by your current state that the compulsion to rut overtook you as well? Is the casting of this spell anything like the one that changes women to raedjour? Below her, even more people filed in through the open archway across from her balcony. She clutched him, snatched at her thoughts like fireflies flitting about her. He nudged her from behind. She had neither seen nor asked after Tykir, Lanthan, nor Brevin. Gala rolled her eyes, smacking him lightly before she pushed up to sit. Nialdlye stood to one side, directing. But that wasnt to be. Youre not used to all this atonement. Did you mean what you said before? Shed never thought to see that again, not aimed at her. Before she could curse him again, he took her mouth, properly and completely this time. Then, when she started babbling, begging for more, he picked up speed. She gasped, stiffening when Brevin lost patience and thrust hard from underneath. Thats wonderful, she thought back to Radin. A page had been called to provide service for a hasty nineday. She didnt know how to interpret his small smile. She nipped at his ear as he carried her through her bedroom door.

Anonymous said...

When Lanthan backed up a step, putting distance between them, something behind her heart twisted. It filled in the cracks that had formed when she exploded, when shed fallen apart. Tears spilled down Savouss cheeks when he laid his cheek on top of Irins head. Thought perhaps Brevin would drop his pants and let Lanthan fuck him. She knew that, on some level.
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index11.html]free facial cum shots[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=35][img]http://s002.radikal.ru/i200/1001/f0/0ddd2280d906.jpg[/img][/url]












[url=http://utenti.multimania.it/haisjzu/]order newport cigarettes online [/url]
where can i buy gauloises cigarettes buy liggett cigarettes buy 520 cigarettes
[url=http://utenti.multimania.it/pxioeei/]sweet dreams cigarettes cherry buy [/url]
buy seven stars cigarettes order cigarettes from indian reservation thailand cigarettes buy
[url=http://utenti.multimania.it/xbftjof/]buy flavored cigarette [/url]
buying cigarettes over the enternet buying discount cigarettes online cigarette holders where to buy
[url=http://utenti.multimania.it/faoozxa/]buy us cigarettes online [/url]
buy malboro smooth cigarettes buy us cigarettes buy virginia slims cigarettes online
[url=http://members.multimania.nl/weljgzi/]cheap cigarettes buy can [/url]
where to buy fake cigarettes is advertising children to buy cigaretts buy cigarettes in kentucky
[url=http://members.multimania.nl/sisebku/]buy some candy and cigarettes [/url]
buy cigarettes in austria uk law on buying cigarettes where can i buy lake cigarettes
[url=http://members.multimania.nl/bpaonyk/]buy e cigarette canada [/url]
buy quest cigarettes order electric cigarette pa taxes buying cigarettes online

Anonymous said...

hot wet office teen whores photos

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

escorts madrid said...

lovely! Not often you'd find someone willing to share their talent like you are.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...