I'm working late tonight, so I am posting my HNT pics early. Happy HNT all!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...



40 comments:
Mmmmm, with tits like that I think it's more appropriate to post them on hump-day anyway. ;-)
*giggling*
Mmmmm.....hump day.......
Happy early HNT!! I had to go that too because I am going away...
Wow...you've got a really amazing chest and I love that t-shirt...very sexy. *winks*
Enjoy your weekend!
BIG HUGS
~padme
Pics aren't showing up for me, just the little white boxes with an "x" in them. :(
Lisa, maybe they are too pervy. Your computer objected.
heheheheheheheeee
Thank you Padme! I hope you have a nice trip!
*starts mixing Margaritas* wanna drink?? *grins* Great pics as always!
HHNT
That shirt kicks so much ass.
*giggling* I know how much you lurrrrrrve drunken blow jobs BDS............
La-la??? What a perfect word for it Tragic! *grin*
LOL!!! Glad you like it Will!!!!
I have two more going up in the next two weeks, but this was my fave. hehehehee
Holy crap... Where did you ever find that shirt??? I LOOOOVE IT!! hahahaha I said something the other night on my blog about humping things if I've had enough to drink...hahahahaha LOOOVE IT!
Happy early HNT sweetie and don't work too hard unless its to keep yourself "entertained"...hehe
More women need to wear shirts like that in public. So we know who we want to talk to. ;-)
Blondie, I found it at a naughty little store called Cindies. They have them all over town. You might be able to get it on line too. I'll see if I can find it.
Jason, that was pretty damn funny!!!!
hmmm a list of comments that for once rave more about the clothes than whats actually inside them. However on this occasion I too have to agree, although the nipple nearly swayed the vote the other way - lol
There's that nipple again, I am getting hungary again, Cat
Nipple. You are getting SO brave. I love it, sugar!
I like to get humped by drunk chicks... we'd make a perfect team.
Happy HNT!
I love that shirt!! Nice pic..HHNT ;)
Shirt? What shirt? Nice nipple, cutie!
LOL - I just love that shirt! The second shot, of course, caps it nicely. Happy HNT!
Sorry is there a shirt ... Oh yeah! That shirt. Luscious. HHNT
i NEED me one of them shirts!!! *~*Happy HNT*~*
Hmmm don't we all? HHNT!
Great shirt! and contents. :) Happy HNT
Holy Boobs! I love that shirt...that's a riot.
HHNT!
I'm just hoping I qualify as a 'thing' or 'things'
Happy HNT
by gum... that's amazing! Cheers and Happy HNT!
Wow! I just think I'll...*tweak* Well, I feel much better for that.
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
Mmmm... I SO want that in my mouth ;-)
Happy HNT x
YUMMY!!!! HHNT!
delicious HNT!
Happy HNT girl !!!
Hot as always.... and I love the shirt...
HHNT
Hotness? Af-firm-ative. *giggle*
HHNT sweetie
-Mel...
Have Drinks - Will Travel - Plays Well with Others....
Happy HNT!
*giggling*
In the places I am not pale (I am practically transluscent ya know), I am very very pink.
heheheheheee
Get drunk and hump things? Well yes, but who doesn't? :P
Yeah, I miss QaF, but frankly, i thought the last season was kinda aimless and soap opera-ish. But that's just me.
HAPPY HNT!
early...late....I think we are all happy to have a glimpse of that anytime
no matter what time you post its UP and that's it.
Looking good.
a handful worth fighting for.
Melts in your hand and in your mouth.
Cheers
HHNT!!!
Pretty 'n' pink...mmmmmmmmmmm... ;o)
Love the tee too!
HHNT!
I LOVE that shirt!!! Course it is filled out very nicely too! Happy HNT gorgeous!
Nice shirt & nicer breasts, love your nip.
Cheers
Post a Comment