Maybe it's all the cold medicine, but I can't think of a single damn thing to write about tonight.
Zoomie, may I please borrow the Muse? I promise I won't feed her a whole bag of espresso beans this time.
-b
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
16 comments:
I have a topic.
Whose your favorite Jackson?
Mine's Tito.
Okay...what's the strangest thing you've ever put in your mouth?
I'd have to go with the mystery plate of BBQ'd meat I got from Hawaiian BBQ in Van Nuys, CA
STG it meowed at me.
It happens to the best of us Blondage!!!
I'm sure you will bounce right back!
Of course, if you need to be properly motivated...
I don't think you want the Muse. Zoomie says she's back, but I don't think her mind is on the job. Short-timer's syndrome, I think. LOL
Ugly American, I think you made coffee come out of my nose. ROFLMAO!
g'mornin' Pooshie! Or is it evening there? I bet you are sleeeeeeepy today!
Ohhhh my naughty SJR...the things that are running through my mind. LOL!
LL, Muse does seem to get distracted a lot! But dayum, when she's on, she's ON!
Hey! I've got somehting for you to write about!
I've tagged you.....come see!
Oh, and to answer T.U.A.'s questions....
1. Latoya because she's so frikkin loopy
2. A synthetic ball.
Now that is something I might be able to write about!!!! LOL!!! THANK YOU!
Gracias Maeve! I'll start working on it.
*grin*
Did you say "a synthetic ball?" I mean, I see the words, but there seems to be a disconnect in my little unschooled mind. Whew, sometimes there really IS such a thing as too much information. ROFLMAO!!
LOL LL. And yes, it was not a ball gag, well, in a way it was....
Laughing. Ass. Off.
Can't wait to have time to put that little story down today.
You know, you are too, too much for me to read sometimes. I thought I was pretty worldly, but then I come here and feel like one of those weird celebrity pets with the diamond collar and foo-foo clothes--all pampered and sheltered, not even allowed to walk on my own. Just call me Tinkerbell from now on. ;)
Woo hoo! Got to delete some spam. My trigger finger was getting itchy. Bring on some more you bitches!!!!!
I don't know why LL, but weirdness follows me around. My friends say it's because I am "too nice"...?
Oh, you don't want to even know about the weird people who are attracted to my best bud. Let's just say one night at 2 am we were chased by a peg-legged Iranian down the Hauptstrasse in Germany....clump, step, clump, step....cobblestones and all. Freaky.
And were you implying I was weird? I just said I felt like a weird pet. *grin*
Ahhhh....triple Zoom......thanks Darlin'. I feel more creative already! *pats Muse* Be sweet Muse. Be sweet.
LOL LL! No, I was talking about all my weird, random experiences. Might be my profession. I dunno!
Hmmmm, "too nice" and "my profession." You're just going to have to email me the details because young Poosh might keel over in his chair on the other side of the pond hahahahahaha!!!
*giggling*
I work with lots of people with artistic temperments.
;)
Pooshie has been hiding today.
Post a Comment