A serious post for once. I promise irreverent and goofy Blondage will be back to play tomorrow.
I was having the most fucked up day today. It was BAD. Very very bad. I was frustrated with stuff inside and outside the office...feeling so incredibly lost....and taken for granted. I hate that feeling, when you give and you give and you try and try harder and the effort goes unnoticed, overlooked, taken for granted and/or unappreciated.
I checked my email, and found one that had blunt, come-to-Jesus type advice for me (thanks buddy, I needed it bad). It was one of those head-spinning, universe-changing, direction-altering emails. It was hard to read, hard to digest, but absolutely the right thing for me to hear and I'm grateful.
I made up my mind about some pretty big things, and was feeling uncharacteristically sad.
But you know what happened? Things got better.
First, I received a surprise phone call from a dear friend, who made me think, made me giggle, and made me late for my gym date.
Then, despite feeling like death chewing on a cracker, I went to the gym and allowed my trainer to kick my ass a bit.
The endorphins kicked in to high gear.
The fog was beginning to lift.
Then I came home to my crazy ass dog who loves me almost too much, my cat who howls like a banshee if I don't pick him up immediately, and my Other Half's teasing and gentle hugs.
And I am fine now.
I feel stronger. Better.
Perspective changed.
I came to some important realizations today, both in regards to work and some personal stuff.
I love roller coasters. Always have. You could even say I am addicted to them. The excitement of the ride...the thrill of exploring one with lots of loop-dee-loops.......but if you ride them for too long, you're going to get sick.
Flowers, I think it is time for me to get my land legs back.
Sex talk will be back tomorrow, I promise.
Thank you for listening, my lovely friends.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
-b
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
Aw, baby girl, I hate to hear you had such a sucky day (at first). *hugs--lots and lots of hugs*
I know I have had some severe, neck cranking ups and downs lately too and I'm sympathizing, empathizing, and all the other -izings with you.
Drop me a line if you get bored with stupid people and stupid shit. I'm sure I can come up with something to cheer you up. If nothing else, I can tell you about some of my more famous "clutzy LL" moments that send all my girlfriends into gales of laughter.
Aw, who says Republicans don't get high?
Sometimes you have to take that step back and look at things--- get re-focused and start moving forward again.
Bud
Thanks all. I feel better today.
You know what I ultimately realized? I was letting my submissive bedroom tendancies extend in to my real life, which basically turned me in to a door mat in multiple relationships, both work and personal.
Done with that now, and I am going to be absoluely fine.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
-b
damn. i could use some advice that'd work like that.
my life's been a clusterfuck for a good two years now. and no one's writing in the sky.
i'm glad it's better sweetie. i really am. :)
I think the information i have read here has been really useful, as i know a few friends who suffercomplex migraineand one thing that has helped a couple of them is a Bioflow. They purchased them at complex migraine. It hasn't worked for all of them, but has completely eradicated the problem for one of them, and made the complex migraine much more bearable for the other. It might be worth a look
Post a Comment