I am itching to do another erotic audio post.
Got any hot stories you'd be willing to share?
You can be anonymous or credited, whichever you prefer.
Audio posts can only be 4:59 long, so keep that in mind for editing purposes.
Email me at blondagegrrrl@yahoo.com....
xoxoxoxoxoxo
-b
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
8 comments:
You know what, after that last one, can you read me my bed-time stories?
- Z
I'd be happy to Zetirix. How close are you to Texas?
*grin*
If you have anything you'd like for me to read, email it to me...
-b
Have you ever read Laurell K Hamilton? She has these sex scenes in her books that are so smokin' hot! That might be an idea.
Hi there anonymous!
That is a GREAT idea! Thank you!!!
Have you thought of rubbing the shit out of that man in the boat for around say..oh..4:59??
"tired STICKY hooker" (cracking up over that btw), are you saying what I think you're saying?!?!?!?
NAUGHTY MAN! NAUGHTY MAN!!!
I actually toyed around with the idea of phoning in an orgasm, but I don't wanna scare my best friend who reads the site.
;)
Yeah, Blondage, I think I might be a bit traumatized! LOL!
BBF, LOL!!!! GOD I MISS YOU!!!!!!! HPF was supposed to rescue me and he never showed! Kick his ass for me, k?
Triple Zoom, you just made my day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment