Oh my dear, dear Flowers, I have quite a few new names to add to my crush list.
At the rate I am going, I really do need to get a bigger blog. LOL!!!!
Alphabetically of course, my latest editions....
Azrael, a kindred spirit for sure.
Fred and Wilma - I think this is the first time I have ever had a crush on a couple. *grin*
J, who writes so many naughty blogs you could get lost in them for hours!
Jaded D, the most raw, consistantly shocking of the naughty blogs I have linked. I do soooooo enjoy being shocked. ;)
Lycan, would you hurry up and post the rest of the frikkin D story? The withdrawel symptoms are getting worse.
Nate, who harasses me about my music all the time, but that's ok. He is so damn cute he could get away with a lot in regards to moi. ;)
Poosh, oh my dear British Poosh. Sooooooo much fun to tease. I've been seeing that naughty side you try to pretend you don't have a lot lately and I am lovin' it!
And my latest find, the divine Will , who had this to say about me yesterday:
"Breaking Character"
I don't usually do this, but this is a special occasion. The hot and naughty Blondage is going on my sidebar.
I don't do that reciprocating links-adding bullshit, but her blog is so deliciously naughty that I am this time. Enjoy, Flowers.
OMG! I can't stop laughing over "Enjoy, Flowers". I think I may love Will. ;)
I'll wrap it up with a shout out to my original Dirty Dozen.
Hugs and kisses, my dear men.....
Acidman
Anonymous Smiley Face Man (though he hath disappeared)
Bane
Ciggy
Colby "CBFTW" Buzzell
Hawwwwwt Perverted Friend
johndeerebilly
Laughing Wolf
Mandelbrot's Chaos
Straight White Guy
Tesco
Zoomie
Anonymous Smiley Face Man (though he hath disappeared)
Bane
Ciggy
Colby "CBFTW" Buzzell
Hawwwwwt Perverted Friend
johndeerebilly
Laughing Wolf
Mandelbrot's Chaos
Straight White Guy
Tesco
Zoomie
21 comments:
Yes Poosh. I call my readers Flowers because it amuses me. *grin*
Bane is cool, isn't he? ;)
My thankZ to you for including me in your Dirty Dozen. You have brought joy to this old fella and I am indeed grateful for your blog. It certainly adds to my day! XOXO
Poosh, sometimes Bane scares me too. I love him for it. ;)
Zoomie, I am sooooo giving you a wedgie some day.
Aw, my dear johndeerebilly, now you've gone and made me all verklimpt! Thank you, kind Sir. *curtsy*
Zoomer, you are at the TOP of my list ;) blondage, if I weren't a girl, I'd have my feelings hurt LOL
You think you love me? What would solidify it? ;)
*giggling* LL, you know I adore you silly girl.
Well Will (that sounds funny if you say it really fast), let's see. I sent Nate after a shrubbery once (one that looks nice, and not to expensive). If you can name that movie, that's a good start. Perhaps a Knight's errand of some sort. Or you can send me a naughty email. I respond well to those. Hmmmm....I will have to ponder this a bit. *grin*
Triple Zoom, I am sooooo going to spank your ass one day. LOL
Yeah, Will, and don't forget she likes dirty talk. Mmmmmm, naughty emails.
LL, have you been to Will's site yet? Go visit. You'll like him a lot.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Speaking of dirty talk...
mmmmMMMMmmmm...hoping I have time soon to write about last night.....
*wicked grin*
Oooo, do I get to do the Hercules clap here? Go blondage, Go blondage, Go blondage!!! ROFLMAO!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would you like me to find a castle and mistakenly slaughter everyone inside in a fit of chivalrous rage? I could do it, but it'll take a little while. The nearest castle is in Nashville.
Oh, I know, I know, you could hit Lipscomb University and force a few beers down the throats of unsuspecting Seniors. Make them listen to Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy, and watch them pass out in mortification!!!
Ok, Will passed the Python test.
It's official. I love him.
LOL!
Woo hoo! Spam to delete!!!! YAY! My trigger finger was getting itchy.
*ZAP*
Ahhhhh..........bliss......
It's a shame I don't smoke.
"No I cannot... it's... its not right for my idiom."
*giggles in Nate's direction*
I'm glad you like let me know if there is anything you want to see. By the way I'm also from the south east that is and a fellow perverted republican.
Ohhhhh!!!!!! VERY cool J. *grin* I like you even more now!
hey there sweet thang! U see some of that looting going on down in New AwlinZ and round there? Cops or whoever catches their asses outta beat the shit outta them scumbag thieves and leave em fer dead. Course thats only my humble opinion. that shit really pisses me off
It pisses me off too johndeerebilly. I'd like to take a whip after those losers. WHA-POW!
*grin*
Nice to see ya azrael!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment