Blondage: I am totally craving olives.
The Man Who Pleasures Me: Olives? *looks confused*
Blondage: Gosh yes. Green ones.
TMWPM: But you don't even LIKE olives.
Blondage: I know! Weird huh?
TMWPM: *wanders downstairs looking excited*
....20 minutes later....
TMWPM: Hey Sweetcheeks!
Blondage: Yessssssss.....?
TMWPM: SWEETCHEEKS! C-MERE!!!
Blondage: *wanders downstairs, spies a couple grocery bags* You bought me olives?!?!?! *kisses TMWPM passionately*
TMWPM: And a few other things.... *pulls out a jar of pickles, Bluebell ice cream and a conspicuous box*
Blondage: *arches an eyebrow, realization dawns*
TMWPM: You NEVER crave olives. You HATE olives. There has to be a reason!
Blondage: Uhmmm.....I'm not knocked up.
TMWPM: But, you COULD be.
Blondage: I'M NOT KNOCKED UP! *laughing* Need I remind you I'm on THE PILL!
TMWPM: But it can happen! I cum inside you every day!
Blondage: I'M NOT PREGNANT!
TMWPM: Do I have to tie you down and make you take this test?
Blondage: GROSS!!!!! You'd better be kidding!
TMWPM: *pitiful look*
Blondage: Fine, I will take the test, but don't get your hopes up.
*takes test*
TMWPM: *feeds Blondage olives while they wait*
Blondage: Ok, go look.
TMWPM: Only one line. *sighs, pouts*
A bit of background info...we tried for five years to get me knocked up. I am currently on a medication that requires that I be on "the pill" while I take it.....so we have taken a break, not from practicing of course, but from the fertility clinic tango.
I thought he was cool with this little break. He says he is.
Maybe he's not?
He was so excited today, bless his heart. Do men have biological clocks too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
12 comments:
Yeah, I wish I hadn't of had the wife spayed. I'd love another kid. Or 10.
Bane and I agree on very little... vast numbers of children though... that's somethin' we see eye to eye on.
If we could have 15 or so, I'd be down with that.
I man that wants kids wants them just as desperately as a woman who wants kids.
I'm sorry y'all are havin' trouble.
"Spayed" Bane? LOL!
FIFTEEN?!?!?! Nate! OMG!
I'm fixable. Probably within about six to eight months we're planning on trying something with a great success rate. I'm not worried anymore. Worst case scenario, which I still think is a good one, we'll adopt. Whatever is supposed to happen will happen.
*serene smile*
After today, I am thinking maybe we need to up our time table a bit.
:)
We tried for several years on my second child, even using some fertility crap. When we finally gave up, she turned up pregnant (my wife, not my second child :>)
Don't know how the hell the 3rd one happened (actually I do, practice makes perfect). It sucks to be 39 with a 3 year old. I love all of my children though.
Took care of the problem now, I can practice all I want and not have to worry about it.
My sister got pregnant on the pill.......twice.
I'm 50 with a 4 year old. I love it.
Richard, I've heard that before, that once you stop trying, BAM!
Maeve - ohhhhhhhh boy! TWICE????? LOL!
Bane - that is frikkin awesome.
Zoomie - the idea of a wee zoomie running around with a mini-muse is going to have me giggling all day!!!! xoxoxoxo
billy d - since I wrote this I've received a bunch of emails saying the same thing - that they or their spouse got knocked up on the pill. Crikey! I had no idea it happened so often.
I think you're right about the clock being psychological rather than biological.
On the Pill huh?
Sure.. It happens... it just doesn't happen nearly as often as "it" happens.
LOL! True Nate.
awwwww!
Alix, I caught him playing with a stranger's toddler yesterday in the grocery store. I'm so toast! LOL!
Post a Comment