Click here for "Epiphany" By Staind
Lyrics:
Your words to me just a whisper
Your face is so unclear
I try to pay attention
Your words just disappear
'Cause its always raining in my head
Forget all the things I should have said
So I speak to you in riddles because
My words get in my way.
I smoke the whole thing to my head and feel it wash away
'cause i can't take anymore of this,
I want to come apart
or dig myself a little hole
inside your precious heart
'Cause its always raining in my head
Forget all the things I should have said
I am nothing more than a little boy inside
That cries out for attention
yet I always try to hide
'Cause I talk to you like children,
Though I don't know how I feel
But I know I'll do the right thing
If the right thing is revealed
'Cause its always raining in my head
Forget all the things I should have said
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
4 comments:
ohmygod... is that... like.. Staind or something??? It makes me wanna slit my wrists strap on dynamite and drive into an embassy somewhere.
no offense of course...
LOL Nate!
I can't help it, I love that song.
*giggling*
I'll post something happy for you in a bit.
Rascal.
I'm a huge fan of Staind. Their lead singer is probably the best rock balladist in a generation.
Mandelbrot, he's one of my favorites too.
Post a Comment