Scene: Two tired blondes, sprawled on a gym floor after doing tons of crunches.
Blondage: Moans. Groans.
The Little General: Moans. Groans.
The Little General: OH! I learned something new in my Trainer class today!
Blondage: ....*raises head, looks at TLG, tries to focus*....
The Little General: ....*verrrry dramatically*.... If you don't breathe, you could DIE!
Blondage: ....*arches brow*.... Uhmmm, you had to go to CLASS to learn that?
The Little General: ....*jaw drops, blushes crimson, flips off Blondage, yells obscenities*.... When you're working out! I meant when you're working out!
Blondage: ....*arches brow higher, tries not to laugh*....
The Little General: If you don't breathe properly during weight training you could give yourself a heartattack!
Blondage: And DIE????
The Little General: ....*huffs and puffs and finally starts laughing*
Blondage: ....*laughs so hard she almost barfs up her protein shake*....
So my dear, dear flowers....DON'T FORGET TO BREATHE!
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
2 comments:
Blackops - HEAVY PHONE SEX BREATHING?!?!?!?
LMAO!
Well, sex is considered vigorous exercise...so it would go to reason that you probably need to breathe during that time too. Might be more fun if you weren't blue,..I'm just sayin'.
Post a Comment