I have a friend who has a profile registered on a BDSM want ad type site. I wanted to look at the profile, but in order to do so I had to register a nickname....so, I did....about a week ago.
I was thinking any responses could be excellent blog fodder.
Aye carumba.
My email is currently flooded with notices that TXDomaster, GreeneyedDom69, SpankyurAss, ImaBadAss this or that or whatever wanting to use and abuse me.
If any Doms out there read my lil' blog, I have a question for you.
These men refer to me as "little one", "sweet one", "little girl" etc...
WTF is THAT all about?!?!?!
Why why why do 95% of 'em do that? Do other subs actually get off on it? Is there a "submissive manual" that says we want that?
I tell ya, it's driving me frikkin nuts!
DON'T CALL ME SWEET! DON'T CALL ME LITTLE GIRL!
I AM 30-EFFING-FIVE YEARS OLD!
Or if it goes the OTHER way, they start off by calling me a slut or the awful "c" word.
NICE!
I need to delete that profile. The crazies are swarming. I am already being harassed by a couple creeps. My little blog fodder experiment is making me nuts.
And the worst part...I'm running out of frikkin email space. *growl*
Hawwwwt Perverted Friend, would you PLEASE hurry up and come back from vacation? I get in to trouble without you around to distract me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
8 comments:
how 'bout "Miss sweet, little, sticky girl?"
........(ducks)
This is actually a subject I plan on covering on my site... Why DO we men always refer to women sexually as 'little girl', why do we get so turned on by little plaid skirts and ponytails on full grown women?
We're fucking DOGS that's why!
hrm...
Let's be clear on something... There are men who can pull-off terms of endearment with total strangers... but those men are few and damned far between.
yeah... I'm gonna have to blog on this...
tired broken down hooker....there ya go with the "sticky" thing again. LOL!!!!
Tesco, yes! The catholic school girl thing!!! I had several of those guys write and ask if I had a little plaid skirt and knee-highs. And a lot of them go sao far as they want to be called "Daddy"....? WTF?
I thought I was kinky until I joined that site. Now I feel so frikkin VANILLA!
Nate, you're right. Some people can pull it off, and some just sound like goobers. Can't wait to read your take on it.
sticky is as sticky does!
Pfffffffttttttt.......
I've NEVER been called "little" in my life.
Blackops, you are soooooo getting a wedgie for that!
Maeve, one of the things that annoys me is that they keep making assumptions. I'm 5'7". Little to me is 5 to 5'3" or 4".
And I HATE it when people call me sweet!
DARK AND MYSTERIOUS! How many times do I have to say it! DARK AND MYSTERIOUS!!!!
*sits at desk growling*
"sticky is as sticky does"????
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
broken down hooker rules.
Post a Comment