Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Johnny Cash....covering "Hurt" by Nine Inch Nails

"Hurt"ByJohnny Cash

....heartbreaking, isn't it?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video, I've seen that before.

Johnny will always and forever be

"The Man in Black"

One of the greatest ever.

Blondage said...

Agreed HPF.

I think the video zone site is down this morning. I can't get it to play. Grrrrrrr.

Sean Dustman said...

It's one of my favorite songs, Johnnny kicked ass.

Blondage said...

He sure did Sean.

Anonymous said...

Bookmarked this. Thanksgiving owing to you after sharing. Unequivocally benefit my time.

Anonymous said...

This is a celebrated article as they all are. I from been wondering less this looking for some beat now. Its notable to grow this info. You are fair and balanced.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...