Thursday, August 25, 2005

One of these things is not like the other...

Years ago, I was dating this fellow.

We'll call him........Captain America.

Captain America and I dated for maybe....three or four months before I was ready to go past second base.

So....

Fairly romantic night.....Captain America having been perfectly charming and Captain America-ish. We get back to my place. We start drinking "Blondage Viagra" (wine).

He sits down in my wing-back chair, and pulls me into his lap. We start making out, and it's awesome.

So we make out.

And we make out.

And we make out some more.

And drunk Blondage decides she is in the mood to shock Captain America (have you noticed I get off on periodically shocking people????).

Soooo....

I crawl, or maybe I should say slink, down his body and kneel on the floor.

His lustful eyes widen.

I look up at him, smile innocently, and he growls at me.

I reach for his belt, and he looks ready to hyperventilate.

He tries to reach for me again, but I push his hands away.

I undo his belt, lean forward, and unzip his pants with my teeth.

(Oh Flowers, if you could have seen his shocked face!)

I reach inside his pants, and for the first time touch his manly appendage.

(hehehehehee)

He squirms and moans, and I smile.

I widen his fly for easier access.

Everything comes flying out.....

....and I notice.....something is......lopsided.....strangely shaped....awkward.....odd.

I try not to gawk, and think to myself, self, you're drunk. You're not seeing what you think you're seeing.

Sooo.....

I lean forward and slowwwwly begin teasing Captain America's Captain America with my lips and my tongue.

He's squirming more and moaning louder, and I am trying not to giggle.

I reach up and lightly touch his balls while I am......performing......and I think to myself.....uhm....
weird.

Now Flowers, at this point in my life I was about 23, and had only been "intimate" with two other people....and I hadn't exactly been, shall we say, "explorative" before this point.

Sooo....

I'm between his legs multi-tasking (*grin*), and I can't stop thinking something is really, really odd.

I grasp his Mr Happy in my hands, and lower my mouth to his balls.

I start with tracing my tongue lightly over each one, trying to ignore the slight difference in texture, still thinking to myself, DRUNK!

I move my hands up and down his Roscoe (I love you my dear Acidman, LOL), and gently begin to suck on his balls.

I move from the left one to the right one.

And.

Freeze.

And I look up at him, confused.

He sighs and tells me a story about an illness from years before that he had successfully recovered from....

In the previous post "Writer's block", the comments part, The Ugly American asked me what the weirdest thing was that I've ever had in my mouth was?

Well Flowers.

It was a synthetic ball.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i guess that ebats no ball at all!
good story
cool blog
ill be back often
jsull28fl@yahoo

Anonymous said...

Whoa, my virgin eyes!

heh. On a side note, you really are a great writer; a pro at articulating your experiences and thoughts!

Very edgy...love your style. =o)

Anonymous said...

So did he come on your tits or what?

Sheeesh....leave us hangin' woman...

Anonymous said...

On a side note...

Why are women named Michelle always so freakin' gorgeous?

Damn.

Anonymous said...

Christ, finally a Republican girl with some grown up habits.

You know, having dated many leftist and rightist women, I noticed the rightists had just as much going for them in the sack as the others did. But no good blogs for dirty thought for adults for us. How sad.

Good to see a fellow Republican with a dirty mind.

Jim V.

Anonymous said...

wow... very interesting... wonder what sort of illness he had?

LL said...

good one blondage, didn't know what you meant with the comment on the other post, but I get it now LOL

I dated and fucked a guy who had only one. But he always joked about it (you know them military guys) so I knew before hand. I guess we all have some quirk, whether it's physical, or making squeaky sounds when cumming, or whatever. *grins* And, no, I don't squeak--it was an example LMAO!!!!

Kelly(Mom of 6) said...

I gotta say the wierdest experience that I ever had was a guy who thought I should have known he was Jewish because he was circumcised...

Anonymous said...

Synthetic ball??? Captain America??? Hmmmm, would that qualify his synthetic ball as a Super Ball? Did you bounce it to see?

Bud

Blondage said...

Hiya JS, thanks for popping by!

Thank you for the compliments Michelle! *curtsy* I'll check out your blog today fo' sho'!

Ugly American, no, I felt sorry for him and let him cum in my mouth. I'm sensitive that way. *grin* Thanks for inspiring this post!!!! And you're right! Michelle is gorgeous!

Jim V, there's lots of pervy republicans floating around the blogosphere. Check out my links. Most of 'em are conservative-leaning pervs. Tesco and his wife of Blonde Sagacity are two of my faves...

Azrael, it's ok to giggle. After he got over telling me about it, Captain America teased me about my reaction the rest of the time we were going out. He had a great sense of humor. :)

SJR, it was testicular cancer.

to be continued in a sec...

Blondage said...

L.L., squeaky sounds???? LOL! I prefer shouting to squeaking.

Kelly, that is frikkin hilarious.

BUD!!! ROFLMAO!!!! Well, no, I didn't bounce it, but I was definitely fascinated by it. I spent a lot of time staring at it, that's fo' sho'.

*giggling*

Nate said...

A fake ball... wow... I mean.. I knew they made them for neutered dogs.. and for trucks... but never for people.

Blondage said...

Yep nate, it's a plastic surgery procedure.

*giggling*

Weird, huh?

LL said...

I said I didn't squeak. You hear things from people, you know, and that was one of them that some guy told me another girl did. And no, I'm not protesting too much. LOL I sound like my bike, low and growlly. *wicked grins*

Blondage said...

DIE SPAM DIE!!!!

Now where was I.

*grin*

LL, I'm apparently quite vocal, but I go in to a zone and I don't know what I do. I know I am hoarse afterwards.

:)

LL said...

Well, I'm sure that's the nice thing about NOT having kids. You don't have to worry about little monkeys busting down the door in panic, concerned and convinced that you are being murdered in your sleep.

Blondage said...

LL, damn straight!!! LOL

Zoomie, I will be laughing over "single dingle dangler" all day!!!! HA!!!!!

Thanks again for loaning me Muse. I promise I am pampering her and lovin' on her properly. ;)

Anonymous said...

Monkies bustin' down the door!!!! LOL!!!! Having 3 monkies of my own, there have been famous lies such as "We were playing lions and tigers, go back to bed!" OH MY! Still laughing about monkies....

Anonymous said...

At least it's nice to know you're giving the twins.....er, the orphan and his "step brother", thier due attention!

Great blog - thanks

LL said...

Lions and Tigers?!?!?! ROFL!!! Did they believe you? Now howler monkey may be a more suitable excuse--"hey kids, go back to bed, we were watching animal planet and a howler monkey was just on. It's ok, no, daddy is always that color when he hears a howler monkey."

Blondage said...

BBF - wild monkey love....reminds me of SJR for some reason. LOL!

Baley, "the orphan and his step-brother" is absolutely frikkin hilarious!!!!!!!!!! Please come play again!

LL, ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...