Ohhhhhhhh Flowers....it is such a shame you won't be able to watch BBF dance and rap all the words to this in her office to this when she discovers it in the morning..... HAWWWWT!!!!!
But BBF, I still think he needs a damn bath. ;)
Ohhhhhhhh Flowers....it is such a shame you won't be able to watch BBF dance and rap all the words to this in her office to this when she discovers it in the morning..... HAWWWWT!!!!!
But BBF, I still think he needs a damn bath. ;)
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
6 comments:
Ahh, but the joy you could take from GIVING him a bath. Mmmmmm, naked Kid Rock. Yum.
BBF and I saw him in concert last year. I have to admit it made me a fan. He's a sexy beast live.
I just think he looks smelly!
*giggle*
BBF saw it and loved it but didn't have time to comment today.
I am patting myself on the back tho.
Mission accomplished.
BBF happy.
Well, he may LOOK smelly to you, but my face was right in his crotch, and I didn't smell a thing but roses and champagne. Ahhhhh. I also loved it when he dripped his hot sexy sweat on me. Oh what a night!!! Thanks for the show Blondage. I love that video. I need to go cool off somewhere now.
LOL!
I will never forget that as long as I live. *giggling* One of my crowning achievements fo' sho'.
Such a shame Mr BBF was the one who got to shake his hand.
On second thought, perhaps that is a good thing.
heheheheheheheheheee
He shook mr bbf's hand, but I did get a good grab. Lord, I'll never forget when he dropped to his knees right in front of me, less than 2 feet from my face, looked out over his sunglasses - straight into my eyes and let out one of his amazing sexy screams - such a sight to see. The veins were standing out in his temples. Hold on - I'm having a hot flash -
OK. I feel better now. So many things to tell....so little time.
I was mesmerized by his belt buckle. I actually just wanted to remove it for him....
Post a Comment