I've officially forgiven The Other Half for spilling the beans on the ghost story. He more than made up for it last night. *verrrrrrry wicked grin*
** I love kissing.
When was the last time you laid on a couch and just made out with your partner for an hour, pausing to occasionally share sips of wine...drinking it from each other's lips.... *melt* Ohhhhhhh my was that fun. Lots of slow, passionate kissing.....a bit of heavy petting....a bit of grinding, all done with clothes on...
I totally had a flash back to high school. LOL!
Eventually we made our way upstairs...
** I love being tied up.
The Other half was in the mood to play a bit rough. mmmmMMMmmm. He threw me on the bed face down and told me not to move and to keep my eyes closed. I could hear him rummage through our wicked toy chest, and select his objects of torture.
That moment of anticipation, when I don't know what he is planning, is so intense and so exciting.
*shiver*
I felt his hands on my ankles. He slowly walked his fingers up my body and to my left wrist. He slid a leather cuff around it, and attached it to the headboard. He walked his fingers down my left arm, across my shoulders, slowly, lightly, and up to my right wrist. He secured my right wrist, and leaned down to whisper all the deliciously naughty things he was planning to do to me.
(All you wannabe Doms out there, whispering some of your plans to your sub is AWESOME. Don't give away ALL of your plans, just enough to make your sub a bit nervous but totally excited....)
** I love being spanked.
He slid down my body and straddled my knees.
I waited.....
And waited.....
And waited........
*SLAP*
Ahhhhh.......
He started with his hands.....slapping my ass. We've found over the years that I can take more if he slaps and then immediately rubs/soothes me. Works for us. So there's another tip....
He moved on to our paddle....have I described it to you before my Flowers? It is leather, shaped like a ping pong paddle, and has fur on one side....
He will paddle each cheek and then rub each side with the fur.
Heavenly.
He exchanged the paddle for a leather strap. The strap hurts worse than the paddle. For sure.
Then he worked me up to our crop.
He runs the crop all over my body. I love it. More anticipation mixed with a touch of fear.
By this point, I was squirming, absolutely desperate for him to touch my clit.
He is sooooooooo good at making me lose my mind.
Finally. FINALLY, as he began using the crop, which is the most intense of our toys, he began to touch me....and put just the tip of my favorite vibe on my clit.
BAM!
INSTANT orgasm.
*happy sigh*
By the time he slid inside me I was in the happiest of places......ass on fire from being spanked, body totally mush from a kickass orgasm, The Other Half thrusting inside me and hitting my G-spot.....
BAM!
Another orgasm.
By the time he came inside me (BAM! my third orgasm) I could barely move, could barely speak.....
Damn.
Can't wait to get attacked again tonight.
Ooomph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
17 comments:
Whoa.
If you get attacked again tonight, please please pretty please tell us about it!!!!
LOL! Sure thang Doll!
Oh blondage, how you entice us. They say addiction is not a good thing, but then again, they haven't felt the compulsion to come here repeatedly. ;)
Ohhhh....it is sooooo nice to be called enticing and addictive. Thank you LL Darlin'. ;)
too bad I run a family minded blog, sigh. Well there is that thing I wrote on literotica....
Wait a minute!!! You wrote something for literotica Sean!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
And ya know what? I have a "family" blog too. This is my naughty alter-ego.....
;)
Have you seen pictures of his wife? Hot. I'm sure they have a few tales to tell.
I may have made a mistake by revealing too much because I just saw the town my dad lives in on my sitemeter. OH NO!!
Yep LL, Sean's wife is gorgeous!
As long as you don't post your pic, you're safe!!!!
Fantastic blog blondage! I love the stories. Would you mind if I linked you?
Bud, link away! I'm happy to reciprocate. *grin*
Jade, ya think so, you naughty man? *giggling*
Well???????? Get to writing!!!!
With the women I know, I would be scared to let them tie me up. They would beat the hell out of me and leave me for the garage man, Cat
LOL catfish! Well, then maybe you should be the one doing the tying!
punkin', I promise I'm working on it!!!!
Did you see the sandbox challange pic my wife posted?
Hey Sean! No, I didn't see it! Where's it at?!?!?
I noticed your other half has graduated to husband? when did you get married?
Hiya Livey!
He's actually been "husband" for almost six years. I've actually been cracking up all day because I got all these emails from people who were surprised that I am hitched.
Maybe it's all the shameless flirting I do? LOL
Post a Comment