Wilma's sex quiz! Don't click on the link to her site if you are at work though. There's some wonderfully naughty pics of her and "Fred" that could get ya in trouble. Her naughty blog totally rocks. Thanks to Zoomie for turning me on to her!
How old are you? 35
What is your sexual orientation? I love men.
Are you attracted to any particular type of men? Tall and funny gets me every time. Not-so-tall and funny does it for me too. Sooo....I guess that means sense of humor is a priority. You have to have a good sense of humor to be with me, that's for dang sure. I like penetrating eyes, broad shoulders and strong arms too.
Any particular hair/eye color? mmmmmmmm.....dark hair and smoldering eyes or medium to light hair and green or blue eyes
How many viginities have you taken? one for sure, but I am suspicious about a second guy
How often do you masturbate? Daily? Few times a week? Depends on how often The-Man-Who-Pleasures-Me pleasures me. *wink*
Favorite place to masturbate? Bedroom
Favorite subject to masturbate about? I plead the fifth. ;)
Do you have a fetish? If so, what? I have so many I wouldn't know where to start.
Are you dominant, submissive, or both in the bedroom? primarily submissive, but switch every now and then
Tied up? Blindfolded? Spanks? Wax? Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Lingerie? Stockings? Definitely
Foreplay... what is your technique? Multi-tasking. I'm everywhere with my hands and lips and tongue. Well, when I'm not tied up or down anyway. ;)
Do you roll play with your significant other? If so, what is your favorite? I'm not sure if it can be considered roll playing exactly...but there's certain things I do to "get in trouble" so that I will be "punished". *wicked grin*
Do you frequent a naughty store, catalog order, online porn shop? Yes, yes, yes.
If so, what was your last purchase? A new flogger and a new paddle. We've been enjoying them. Frequently. ;)
How old were you when you first saw a dirty magazine? About 10 or 11. My older cousin lived with us for a while and he had them all over his room. I was fascinated.
Do you currently have a subscription? If so, which ones? No, but we usually buy Playboy "for the articles". *snicker*
Do have a porn movie collection? Ohhhhhh yes. TMWPM even gave me some for my birthday. We both love porn.
If so, what are the main themes? Anal, oral, DP, lesbians, teens, mixture, fetishes? A little bit of everything, preferably with a bit of kink.
Do you know who Mr. Hardwick and Mr. Greenfield are? I didn't know who they were until I read Wilma's answers. They are characters in "Debbie Does Dallas" for those who didn't know either.
Have you performed or know what a Dirty Sanchez is? No and no. Anyone care to fill me in on what that is? Or do I not want to know? LOL
Boat? Train? Motorcycle? ATV? Yes, yes, haven't done it, would like to.
A member of the Mile-High club? Not yet. Working on it.
Do you have a name for your genital area? If so, who named it? Nope.
Ladies, which way does your clitoral clock wind? Clockwise, or counter clockwise? both, but mostly counter
What do you like to best after sex? Cuddle? Fall asleep? Go get something to eat? make out for a while, giggle, and fall asleep
How often is good enough? at least every other day, but every day is ideal
Sexual music preferences? industrial, anything with a wicked beat
If you could pick anyone, who would you do? Well.....If I went with a non-celebrity it would be the person from the top of my blog crush list because he has a legendary staying power. If I went with a celebrity it would be Trent Reznor 'cause he's frikkin kinky as hell, or Russell Crowe but only if he'd shower and wear his Gladiator costume for me.
Does anyone close to you know about your sex blog/ or frequents to them?
Yep.
Friends? Family? Co-workers? My best friend who is also a co-worker (aka BBF), my Hawt Perverted Friend, and a couple people who know me from my "straight" blog pop over sometimes.
So Flowers....feel like taking the quiz in my comments or on your own blogs? My inner perv would love to hear your answers. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
16 comments:
MEN! *rolls eyes*
And you have such a delicate way with words Blackops. LOL
Check it out when you get home Silly. It's a really cool site.
Fred's got a little dick. That's a shame.
NATE!!!!!!
Sorry darlin'. But don't tell me you haven't thought the same thing. It's a pet peeve of mine. I feel so sorry for these chicks who are havin' to make due with 6 inch peckers. Its just sad.
There should be an amatuer porn rule... if you ain't steppin' up to the plate with at least 8 inches... you should stay in the dugout.
That's all I'm sayin'.
Nate, are you bragging? Does proof show up in the lingerie pics? Now I REALLY wanna see those photos.
LOL
Braggin'? 10 3/4" here sweetheart. Now that should set your heart to flutterin' pretty good.
Nate, you naughty man, I'll believe it when I see evidence. blondagegrrrl@yahoo.com.
I dare ya. You'll definitely move up the crush list that way.
Hiya Wilma! Thanks for popping by! Love love love your blog!!!!
You want me to take pictures of DeWalt (Professional Grade)???
Maybe we can work out a trade...
muwahahahah!
You refer to your "manhood" as DeWalt?!?!?!?!??!?!? Uhm.....do I want to know why? LOL
Throw out some terms/conditions for the trade and we'll see.
;)
DeWalt... You know... Like the Power Tools. Like I said before...
Professional Grade baby.
*fanning self*
My goodness.
So about those terms....
I'm sure we can work somethin' out darlin'. Though we'll have to discuss the terms a little more discretely methinks.
I'll fire off an email and we'll begin the negotiations.
LOL! Fire away....
blondagegrrrl@yahoo.com
What? You don't know what a dirty sanchez is? Anyone tell you yet?
Nope, still don't know what a dirty sanchez is! I guess I'll have to google it!
;)
Post a Comment