The Political One:
Is anyone else cracking up over the jealous rage expressed over Bush getting to go bike-riding with Lance Armstrong? *rolls eyes*
The Sexual One:
mmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmmm
Classic scissors.
Me: on my back, legs straight up in the air, ankles crossed
The Other Half: Holds my ankles, sometimes with one hand, sometimes with both
GREAT for deep penetration. We have to be careful with this one because Other half is...uhm....well endowed (wicked grin) and I am kinda of shallow-ish.......but damn is it good. As long as we go slow and don't get too carried away, it's awesome.
Variation #1: Sometimes I keep my ankles crossed and pull my knees to my chest.
Variation #2: Keeping my ankles crossed and legs straight, I'll roll on my side. Simple adjustment, but definitely changes the "feel" of things. Woo hoo!
Now get off the puter, go have some hawwwwt sex, and tell me all about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
16 comments:
Poosh, there's much much much naughtier ones out there. I'm actually pretty tame compared to some of the ones in my "naughty links" section. A lot of 'em post pictures and vids (of themselves even!). I'm too shy (yes, I can be shy!) to do that. Plus it would scare the crap out of my best friend (she posts here sometimes as "Blondage Best Friend" or "BBF" for short) if I did that.
I have your number now though Mr. Poosh. You LIKE naughty, you may even LOVE naughty, or else you would not have come over to visit me again.
*very big grin*
I may be blonde, but I'm not "blonde".
*wink*
It appears you like tweaking tails too!
When is the new audio post coming out? LOL
Were you asking for favorite positions here or just this weeks?
Tweaking tails? That sounds dirty!
*giggling like crazy*
Poosh likes me. I can feel it. I think I just make him nervous. ;)
Thanks for the reminder on the audio post! I'll email my person again today and see if I can get the go ahead. Woo hoo!
I used to keep up with my "position of the week" posts, but it's been a while. Gotta get back in to the groove.
What's your fave? I think I'd have a hard time just picking one.
Ahhhhh.....British....I do soooo love the Brits. Those accents...
*melt*
I had phone sex with a Brit once. He could have just read the damn phone book to me and I would have had an orgasm....but good grief....hearing naughty words and suggestions with that British accent....oomph. Frikkin awesome.
*giggle*
But back to you. Poosh Darlin', I am perfectly harmless, merely words upon a screen. I promise I don't bite....well, unless you're in to that sort of thing. To each his own, right?
;)
LOL!
In to the goth chicks, eh? Interesting. I am thinking it won't take much at all to corrupt you. Woo hoo! Another one destined to bite the dust! *wicked grin*
I'm looking forward to your audio post. I've done one here before, but it's naughty (surprise surprise). *grin* Here's the link if you're interested - http://pervertedrepublican.blogspot.com/2005/08/audio-erotica-watching-you.html
Some people think I have a Texas accent, but I don't believe them.
;)
*giggling*
I don't have an accent.
Just like you don't.
Ahem.
Oh girl, I like to be on my back with my knees bent with a guys hands or shoulders behind my knees forcing my legs out and back. Just being DRILLED to the bed. In blondage parlance--haaawwwwwtttt!!
Definitely hawwwwwwwwwwwwt LL!!!!!!
And the oh-so-standard but oh-so-fucking-awesome 69. I looooovvvvveee oral, I think I'd rather be dead than not giving and not getting!!
I can definitely relate to that, LL.
I hope we haven't run the boys off!
blondage, you and that british fellow need to get a room!
LMAO!
ohhhhhh! I love firemen. I don't think I've ever met an "evil" one before.
*giggling*
Intriguing!
;)
I'm with you blondage--oh, oh, oh, those firemen. I think I know someone who will be heading into that field soon. mmmmmm-mmmm-mmmm *humming in happiness*
LL, did you see that fireman calendar over on Blonde Sagacity?
MEEEEOOOOOWWW!!!
*purrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
Post a Comment