Oh my Flowers. I am TOE UP from the weekend and don't have any hot sex to report on.
*whimper*
So I'll stick with music today.
Last week I couldn't stop listening to the new Staind cd (lots of ballads on it if you like their ballads), Mars Volta and older Radiohead (Fake Plastic Trees....OMG I love that song). I'm obsessing over the band Stereophonics today. I don't like the whole cd, but there's three or four songs on it that I keep playing over and over.
So....this one is called Dakota. How hot is the lead singer? Meeeoooooooowwwww!
I promise this will be the last day I assault you with a music vid for a while. hehehehehehehee
"Dakota" By Stereophonics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
9 comments:
Lazy, lazy girl. I know you are just laid up in your bed, not doing anything but getting spanked and fucked. LOL!!!
Just yanking your chain. Rest after that hellacious 48 hrs you've had. Weeeellll, also get a little, because you sound like you need it. ;)
*giggles and scampers off to get some more lovin'*
Staind = Winger
*pelts Nate with olives*
Winger didn't completely suck.
Oops. Forgot to finish.
Staind almost completely sucks. Mudshovel and that new song are the only two in existance I can tolerate.
I love the Staind song Epiphany, and I really like that new one you are talking about.
I wouldn't call them a favorite band of mine, but they have some songs I really love.
Winger? *giggling* I saw Winger at a "hair band" festival a few years ago. Poison was the headliner. I swear I have never seen so many mullets in my life.
heheheheheee
Stereophonics sound way '80's. The 80's aren't coming back are they? I don't think I can take another decade of leg-warmers and parachute pants.
Parachute pants and leg warmers?!?!? ROFLMAO!!!!! Anything but that!!!
I still love this song tho.
Post a Comment