Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I'm horny

I guess I'll have to stop punishing The Other Half for telling his Mom I saw a ghost in her house.

I am so frikkin horny that I can't sit still.

Ever feel that way?

I feel that way all the time.

It's a damn curse.

And The Other Half KNOWS it.

He had SUCH a smirk on his face this morning.

I swear he knows me so well that he can SENSE when I am about to pounce on him.

So.

Tomorrow, back to my favorite subject.

Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwt sex.

It's been a while since I did a "Position of the week" post. I think I will do some bendy-experimenting tonight with The Other Half and see what we come up with.

*wicked grin*

4 comments:

LL said...

Woo-hoo! Gonna get some sex talk!

Anonymous said...

I tried to comment but it disappeared. Very weird. I'm with you blondage. Go get you some and then come back and tell all! ROFL And Zoomie, you just butt out, some women soooooo need guys. At least certain parts of them.;)

Anonymous said...

And when you combine hawwwt Southern Girls and sex...

damn...

I may not be able to move for a while!!!

Blondage said...

*giggling*

LL....working on the post now. ;)

Triple Zoom, I agree with BikerMom, there's certain parts of you that we need, very much. *snicker*

HPF...ROFLMAO! Gotta keep up with your cardio to be with one of us...

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...